Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Fools really be out here on these Trannies tho man. I dunno what's going on but way too many dudes in DC just don't care, Be all out in public with them n erythang

Fools really be out here on these Trannies tho man. I dunno what's going on but way too many dudes in DC just don't care, Be all out in public with them n erythang

trust me 98% of NT wouldn't Care if he or she was looking like that...

a helmet job would be on deck! I'm just being honest

Last edited:
:rofl:

Speak for yourself bruh. You way too hype to catch some top from a man.

not a man it's a women lol
some of you guys insecure..

put it this way. a lot of you said you will not mess with a dike with saggy baggy jeans, cornrolls, and act like a man, why because she act and look like. a man..

now take that man/girl from.post above all women looks , act and have a women body and had surgery and your saying no helmet?

View media item 542375

Last edited:
not a man it's a women lol
some of you guys insecure..

put it this way. a lot of you said you will not mess with a dike with saggy baggy jeans, cornrolls, and act like a man, why because she act and look like. a man..

now take that man/girl from.post above all women looks , act and have a women body and had surgery and your saying no helmet?

Stop it. :stoneface: No matter how you wanna chalk it up, that is a MAN b. It's 2014, stop making excuses for your homosexuality. Like what you like, ain't nobody knocking that but don't sit up here & try to disguise the **** like you not into men. OIe undercover brother *** dudes in here, didn't you claim to have a wifey? She aware that you like boys bruh? Or is he/she a boy her damn self?

Last edited:

**** is you smoking dippers? Hell no I'm not getting no top from anything that is, was or might be a man. . get ur life together moe, I'm far from being the Don Juan of NT but I'd kill myself before I get that desperate.

I most def am apart of that 2% then. :rofl::x

Whatever floats YOUR boat though..

Lol...my dude way too happy about justifying getting top from a dude.

Some of you dudes getting way too tight though.
Let that boy cook with other dudes,

Last edited:
Dudes turning homo cause of desperation. Where they do that at?
yea, superb need to stop tryin to rationalize it bruh

this is a message board, i almost have complete anonymity right now

im not afraid to admit nothin wild like that, but im not wit lettin a man that looks like a woman suck me off, even if im drunk

you supposed to have a freaky ex who will jump at your text if you get that desperate 

Yea there has to be a cute-faced fat chick willing to let you do anything you want without having to resort to a dude, regardless if they look like Meagan Good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom