Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

About to be moving to the exburbs. Don't know if I can fade sticking with chicks closer to town. Will probably get back on tinder to see whats out there.

Of all the things in that profile, her being 5ft would be the least of my concerns :lol:

:lol: word.

Bruh...
There was this girl on pof that would text "good morning" EVERY MORNING and if I didn't respond immediately  she would text "?"
When she text me at 8am on Sunday that was the last straw from me.
Do you use a texting app? If not I would advise you to. Don't know why people don't do this.

blocking messages on Google Hangouts :pimp:
browsed the site for the 1st time in a few weeks, just deleted the app from my phone...

I've already entertained every decent lookin broad in my area :smh:

gotta couple broads on the roster anyways, possibly a main too(that I didnt meet on pof)

what do you guys say when you message a chick on pof ? some chicks will view my page but wont respond to my message :smh:.

what do you guys say when you message a chick on pof ? some chicks will view my page but wont respond to my message :smh:.

"Hey *Their name here*" if they don't reply to that move to the next. Proving ya worth should never be a thought, if they with it they gonna be with it no matter how basic your opener is.

real talk, if i was rakin in 250k or better, i wouldnt need an app to get new vag

id hit the blvd in a loud benz and pick 

You'd be surprised at some of these socially inept brown silicon valley cats... they're the ones that created the app lol

It's actually a smart move if you think about it....

Imagine all the thots that will be slayed in hopes that they can land a dude with paper.

I'm bout to delete my account again. Hopefully I can remain cool with the girl I don't end up choosing.

Last edited:
Just read this. Thought I'd share...

[COLOR=#red]NYC neighborhood panics over ‘Internet people’ on Tinder dates[/COLOR]

City living can have its drawbacks: traffic, noise, crowds and… “Internet people?” For residents of a Central Park-adjacent neighborhood on Manhattan’s Upper West Side the scourge of potential Tinderees or OKCupidettes is worse than any co-op board disagreement.

The problems started this summer when wine bar Riposo 72, located on West 72nd Street between Columbus Avenue and Central Park West, had its proposed sidewalk cafe approved in August to the displeasure of some local residents. Their fears? That outdoor seating and the bar’s new proposal to serve mixed drinks would attract less than desirable “people from the Internet” using the outdoor space to meet potential dates in person that they had found online.

According to a DNAinfo New York post, a recent community meeting on the subject included such priceless complaints from residents like the following:

[COLOR=#red]“I have seen people say, ‘I met you on the Internet,’ and you’re putting that on the sidewalk? I don’t want children walking near ‘Internet people’ meeting.”[/COLOR]

It’s New York City after all, Internet people are by far the WORST THING impressionable young minds might encounter on the streets, right?

When Community Board 7 member George Zeppenfeldt-Cestero asked the group at the meeting if anyone had seen any rowdy people at the sidewalk cafes in the neighborhood he was met with a curmudgeonly retort from resident Chris Horwitz that he wouldn’t know because, “I don’t go out to meet people I found on the Internet.”

Touché, Mr. Horwitz.

The wine bar, which is situated near the historic Dakota building (home of the late Lauren Bacall and John Lennon, Connie Chung and Maury Povich, Joe Namath, and a cadre of other celebs) and the entrance to Central Park’s Strawberry Fields, could really go downhill if something isn’t done about all these potential online dates congregating in the vicinity.

These Internet daters are animals; they’re practically meeting in the streets like drug dealers. Think of the property values! Who cares about quick access to Lincoln Center or views overlooking the Park, their multi-million dollar homesteads could potentially plummet in value by a few million if the ‘hood gets a rep for being “easy.”

Keep up the good fight, Upper West Side warriors. We wouldn’t want you all to have go into hiding at your properties in Darien.

http://blog.ctnews.com/hottopics/20...ok-cupid-online-dates-will-harm-our-children/

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom