Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

When will these bishes stop asking me how many girls I've been with just before they let me pipe
roll.gif
:
bruh i feel u man 

There's some chick with the headline "Didn't know it was this hard to find a good man", then you scroll down and she has 4 kids :lol: :lol:

aite, im connected to tinder now. Question..... im up in tacoma,wa and there are some bad ones 5-10 miles away from me. Only way to msg them is if they like my pics right ? Someone put me up on tinder game and help a young one flourish out here.  New to all this.... thx

Last edited:
The hangover used to be my go to flick whenever I had a girl over. After last night my new flick whenever a girl is over is let's be cops. Instant yambs :smokin:

Last edited:
She's built like Laila Ali...or me on roids.

Wouldn't be mad at you if you hit on a thirsty Thursday. Do your thing woadie.

I'm just trying to stroke her out since I got a few days with the crib to myself and possibly put her in the rotation if she performs well in the audition.

well it depends i don't really mess with chicks with kids, because that equals baby daddy replacement problems

***** went from 0-100 lbs real quick. But is you single? is you bout dat savage life? then proceed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom