Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Chick on pof got hot cause I told her I was torn between picking her or her sister lmao chick send me a intro , and a damn conclusion on how piss she was .

what do you guys think? female or nah? hands look girly......
laugh.gif
Kinda looks like my godbrother. Coincidentally his name is Cameron too......skin is too light tho and he's nowhere near 23

:rofl:

nah she's outta own right now but her response was better than I thought it was gonna be.

damn datznasty still in here, yhought you'd have been married by now.

Me too. 99% sure current is about to drop the L bomb on me tonight though.

Last one wasn't what I thought after all. A few pages back, that was like ~3 months ago, when I was on POF trollin with the dude with the Dollar General Clover Valley *** suit, I happened to stumbled upon her *** on POF "looking for a relationship," and ****. In hindsight, it was all me being all feelsy, we were never officially official. Without putting TMI out there, she is like the busiest person in the world, full time student, 45hr work week, runs a church, Soror, NAACP, Young Democrats, etc. lots of **** so as those things started mounting we just started being able to see each other less and less then she stopped calling nightly and then yea, I sees her *** on POF, coincidentally was probably the same day she just created the account because it showed under new. Was salty about it for a few days then got over it, she started calling me back again, we went on another date, then she got scarce again and even wasn't texting me as much.

So I figured we were seeing each other with options, then I jumped on POF, met the one who I am with now (like for real for real this time, not just kinda go together) and haven't really cared what first chic was up to. She texts me every once in a while apologizing for neglecting me and being a bad friend and how we should get back together but **** it. Like Chris Rock said, I was probably just that ***** that take her on dates and she get to see a movie and have dinner free or a concert or whatever then go **** some other ***** on a full stomach, and in exchange she was like I just gotta kiss him and give him some too enough to keep it moving. IDK. She's definitely not seeing anybody else heavy like we were right now, but it's a few "male friends" she had told me about I wouldn't be surprised if she still visits from time to time. But she said she didnt want to be none of their girlfriends, just likes to **** them but claimed to have stopped. If who she is and then who one of he is ever got out it'd be catastrophic tho, like break the family apart catastrophic, ****** fighting each other and catching cases, maybe disowned by the parents and sisters. Half the **** she was telling me, I'm like I appreciate her candor and it means a lot you trust me enough to tell me this, but why would you?

Anyways, I never told her I saw her on POF, that I was on there, or that I have a girlfriend now. When I was on POF for real as myself, which was only a week anyways, I would do meet me's and when her profile came up I always had to force close the app so I wouldn't show up under her "viewed my profile" tab. Don't want to sound like I am throwing shade, she is really an amazing girl and any dude would be lucky to have her. Just not my type and there's more but again probably already TMI and honestly I don't know how much I could trust her to be faithful anyways. I'll probably just join her legion of "guy friends" who have and in some cases continue to smash with no boyfriend responsibility (past tense, not trying to cheat on current).

Cliffs: We weren't official but I kind of thought it was implied we were
Saw her on POF when I was on there as a joke
Listened to some Drake and Adele then made my own POF
FDB, got me a new one for 2 months

Last edited:
folks is slaying them all day on tinder...thats the new wave yall. get your swipe game up (pun intented)

"You got that that mix of cute and sexy that makes me wanna do you pinned to a shower wall with your legs warpped around me"

"Ah stupid autocorrect.... meant to say hi"

Pickup line success 80%

Last edited:
Another chick I went to elementary school with popped up on a pof a couple weeks, and we're friends on FB so I hit her with a "girl if I see somebody I know again on here..." message, and just chatted with her a bit and left it at that. Then yesterday I see on FB she's expecting her 4th kid. I hope it's at least with her BD that's still in the other kids' lives and not a random POF dude :lol: Jesus Christ

Bros..I feel like complete ish...There was this one female I met off of POF and we were talking for a little bit and she just up and disappeared, stop responding, and her instagram was gone..So after about 3 weeks of not hearing from her, I was in my feelings one morning and texted her "F you B" (you can fill in the blanks) I get a text back saying "EXCUSE ME? Who's this? this is (the girl's sister) and (the girl) has been in a accident and is in a coma, how dare you send this" I literally read the text like this

View media item 1276342

I apologized a million times and made up an excuse saying it was the wrong person I texted with the same name..I asked when did she get in an accident and the date was the same exact time she stop responding.

I have just been frustrated with females that literally stop talking and disappearing that I got reckless..Never again, lesson learned :x
:smh:

Dude they, her or he was lying. Don't believe that. I seriously doubt that happen especially since her pof disappeared. You probably was talking to a tyranny or just some girl games

I'm still eating with

"Can you sit on my face so I can eat my way to your heart?" :smokin

"You got that that mix of cute and sexy that makes me wanna do you pinned to a shower wall with your legs warpped around me"

"Ah stupid autocorrect.... meant to say hi"

Pickup line success 80%

Back
Top Bottom