Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

This site can be the source of taking your confidence higher than a kite, and it can also nosedive it into the ground.

I feel like Meet Me on POF get worse everyday with my notifications. Seriously my line up is no Bueno

Last edited:
Shorty has a cute face, but one of worst body types. She reminds me of this chick at my job that sweats me. She has kind eyes though. Probably a nice person.

Johnny Bravo Physique smh. Pass.

Bros..I feel like complete ish...There was this one female I met off of POF and we were talking for a little bit and she just up and disappeared, stop responding, and her instagram was gone..So after about 3 weeks of not hearing from her, I was in my feelings one morning and texted her "F you B" (you can fill in the blanks) I get a text back saying "EXCUSE ME? Who's this? this is (the girl's sister) and (the girl) has been in a accident and is in a coma, how dare you send this" I literally read the text like this

View media item 1276342

I apologized a million times and made up an excuse saying it was the wrong person I texted with the same name..I asked when did she get in an accident and the date was the same exact time she stop responding.

I have just been frustrated with females that literally stop talking and disappearing that I got reckless..Never again, lesson learned :x
:smh:

don't be sending "F you B" texts. Thats the weak as hell.:smh:

Last edited:
I think by POF account just got banned. Can't log in. Then thinking I forgot my password (which I know i didn't) I hit the forgot password feature and it's saying my email is not in their database

Guess the girl with the high standards on her profile got her feelings hurt when I told her to stop being a cheap a** and pay for eharmony if she was looking for a dude with unrealistic qualities 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Caught a nice Meet Me and message from NayeliB, I'm like finally go to shorty pics and they looking nice...... Go read the profile turns out to be a ******. :smh
Lmao... Think if you didn't check the bio and run across that.

I think by POF account just got banned. Can't log in. Then thinking I forgot my password (which I know i didn't) I hit the forgot password feature and it's saying my email is not in their database

Guess the girl with the high standards on her profile got her feelings hurt when I told her to stop being a cheap a** and pay for eharmony if she was looking for a dude with unrealistic qualities 
roll.gif

My biggest problem with POF.. 4/10's thinking they're entitled to 9/10's. Want you to sweep them off their feet, take them to the movies, then out to dinner, and lay under the stars or some ****. It's funny, cause they know damn well most dudes are on there for the easy layups.

Caught a nice Meet Me and message from NayeliB, I'm like finally go to shorty pics and they looking nice...... Go read the profile turns out to be a ******. :smh

View media item 1295353

Lmao... Think if you didn't check the bio and run across that.

Guess the girl with the high standards on her profile got her feelings hurt when I told her to stop being a cheap a** and pay for eharmony if she was looking for a dude with unrealistic qualities :rofl:  

My biggest problem with POF.. 4/10's thinking they're entitled to 9/10's. Want you to sweep them off their feet, take them to the movies, then out to dinner, and lay under the stars or some ****. It's funny, cause they know damn well most dudes are on there for the easy layups.

I agree 100%

I have a problem with these chicks with such high expectations...

True story from a couple weeks ago:
Every girl I have ever met of pof or tinder has told me I look way better than my pics suggests and although that's kinda of a backhanded compliment, I'll take it...

Needless to say I ended up running into a chick at the Apple store who didn't even respond to my message but most certainly viewed my profile...

Shorty definitely was working those angles with her pics from what I remember.

She was staring at me... we made eye contact with each other and she straight up said "Hey. Maybe I should have replied huh."

If she looked as good as her pics I probably would have been more friendly... But all I could do was

View media item 1295379

Sending out like 30 messages a day and only seeing demonic monsters in my inbox?

Overweight females aplenty on POF and OKC but NO BBWs?

i think i like tinder more than pof..at least with tinder you can pick who can message you as opposed to receiving a ton of messages from random guys..do you guys actually hangout with people you meet on pof or tinder? srs question  

i think i like tinder more than pof..at least with tinder you can pick who can message you as opposed to receiving a ton of messages from random guys..do you guys actually hangout with people you meet on pof or tinder? srs question  

I try to, once it's time to meet up, something comes up or just stop messaging each other after awhile. Either I'm ugly or they cat fishing.

Back
Top Bottom