Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So I move to a small town in Chambersburg I've ran into 2 really nice illegal latinas. So nice that when I move 2 hrs to Dc in month I would be tempted drive to see them and that ain't gone work. I wanted something in town this is the best none white I've found in town. View media item 1340120View media item 1340121View media item 1340123

this pic is why I messaged her.
View media item 1340124

What are your thoughts? Keep in mind flame suit is on.

Please wait till you get to DC. You'll have more options
Man i cant wait but the wait is unbearable. Im a social dude, I've been here since Nov 10th, still got a month left and the highlight of my day is work. I accidentally came into work on my day off monday cause im that bored where I'm staying, lol. I have Friday off I have no clue what to do and with snow on the ground I don't want to go too far.

You asked for proof of ID?
Naw being from Houston I can tell. Plus the fact it's freezing,they were wearing summer clothes and another girl was showing them around walmart as if they had never been in one. I don't know much Spanish but I understood coyote.

If they're cute sounds like easy "he might get me a green card" smash. And you're leaving town soon? pshh.

Last edited:
Naw being from Houston I can tell. Plus the fact it's freezing,they were wearing summer clothes and another girl was showing them around walmart as if they had never been in one. I don't know much Spanish but I understood coyote.
LOL WUT? What does that even mean? Have some patience man.

LOL WUT? What does that even mean? Have some patience man.
Maybe you don't know a coyote or im spelling it wrong. Coyotes are the guys that bring people over illegally.

It's still kinda funny you assume these chicks are illegals....
I messed with one that was partial illegal from pof she had a student visa and just let it expire latina of course
roll.gif

:rofl: bruh be careful. If you snitch on them being illegal or disrespect them the coyote/cartel could come after you and wipe your bloodline out. They don't play

Last edited:
:rofl: bruh be careful. If you snitch on them being illegal or disrespect them the coyote/cartel could come after you and wipe your bloodline out. They don't play

This is correct ..snitch on coyotes and it's a wrap for you and your fam.

matched w another chick on Tinder that i've been talking to here and there that goes to law school at St. John's, she told me she wanted to go to a basketball game, hadn't been to one yet. told her let's do it and she was down. looks like i might be building this dream team. got my christian laethner, now i have my chris mullin in the mix. she's got a lil sturdy chin though but so be it.

Last edited:
matched w another chick on Tinder that i've been talking to here and there that goes to law school at St. John's, she told me she wanted to go to a basketball game, hadn't been to one yet. told her let's do it and she was down. looks like i might be building this dream team. got my christian laethner, now i have my chris mullin in the mix.
The game against Villanova would have been a good one to attend

matched w another chick on Tinder that i've been talking to here and there that goes to law school at St. John's, she told me she wanted to go to a basketball game, hadn't been to one yet. told her let's do it and she was down. looks like i might be building this dream team. got my christian laethner, now i have my chris mullin in the mix.
word she told me she wanted to go just as the game was going on :lol: i'll just find some game at carnesca. been meaning to go to a game there this year even though it's a dump. i think we play seton hall there. nvm that game is in february :lol:

Last edited:
word she told me she wanted to go just as the game was going on :lol: i'll just find some game at carnesca. been meaning to go to a game there this year even though it's a dump. i think we play seton hall there. nvm that game is in february :lol:
**** I'll go to that Seton Hall game in a heart beat.

May find a game to take 6'2 chick from TAY since she enjoys basketball

Back
Top Bottom