Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

bruuuuhhhh I just cut to the core of this girl, If we accidentally match again, she's gonna murder me fam! damn, they need to give you a headsup if you've matched with someone before
Whats the point? If you aint digging a chick, just tell her so and keep it moving. Like Grow up bruh

bruuuuhhhh I just cut to the core of this girl, If we accidentally match again, she's gonna murder me fam! damn, they need to give you a headsup if you've matched with someone before

Whats the point? If you aint digging a chick, just tell her so and keep it moving. Like Grow up bruh

just the mood I was feeling at the time. sometimes when people say rude things, I just throw up the dueces. other times I go all out immature mode and try and 1-up the other person. there's no rhyme or reason to it. just the silly electronic age we live in

just the mood I was feeling at the time. sometimes when people say rude things, I just throw up the dueces. other times I go all out immature mode and try and 1-up the other person. there's no rhyme or reason to it. just the silly electronic age we live in
Idk man, its not really worth it man. Its much easy to keep it pushing. Especially if its somebody you really don't care for.

View media item 1394094View media item 1394095
Its funny to me how I be having these one word convos with females. I thought females loved to talk esp when you set em up for a topic to talk about themselves. My last reply might of been eh but I hate when females ask what I want to know about them. Wish they would tell me how plain they are. End rant I guess

Last edited:
That's just how some females are bro , you should've dead it after "ok I guess " I'm the same with text messaging if you text me something like that I simply read it and not reply .

when girls do this, i've gotten good responses by saying, "talking to girls on tinder is like pulling teeth. im gonna start asking the most random questions like how many 5th graders could you fight at once" or insert any off the wall question. It gets them to snap out of their 1 text funk pretty successfully. Usually they respond with, "yeah I know! people are hard to talk to sometimes, i could fight twenty fifth graders, what do you like to do for fun blah blah blah" they wanna prove how not lame they are. just a heads up :wink: it's pretty corny but it's worked everytime for me.

2 or 3 short answers & you dead it.

xsourdieselx xsourdieselx chicks like to flirt. That wasn't flirting bro. Just a bunch of generic questions. A lot of times with chicks I mess with I sometimes sit back and let them try to lead the convo and game me up and they ask all those same type of lame questions. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective, in the mating game it's the man's job to make things interesting. You tryna smash right? Give her some type of indication that you are attracted to her and interested in sex without being thirsty. say something about her hair, smile eyes whatever. Pay attention to how you feel inside when you look at her and try to convey that thru your convo in a sophisticated way if you can. Yall gotta stop blaming chicks man, it's our job to push the right buttons and get her open

Yeah I think imma dead it like credit. Matters fact I think I'm done with pof/online dating after vday. They gonna miss me a little when I'm gone

Leemelone I feel where you coming from and if the convo would started flowing the compliments would of came but I wouldnt be surprised if chicks like this just thank you then back to square one

Ya'll stay blaming chicks for your lack of charm. How else are they supposed to respond to those basic small talk questions from a stranger?

These sites are brutal. IM wondering why attractive girls are even on here when the only people who visit my page and randomly message me are plumpers

Ya'll stay blaming chicks for your lack of charm. How else are they supposed to respond to those basic small talk questions from a stranger?
Homie's struggle convo was cringeworthly 
sick.gif
 "How you doing?" "How's your day going?" "How's your weekend going?" 

that ***** is ridiculous. Why did she even respond if she's just gonna give one word answers yet their profiles say they love conversation

Homie's struggle convo was cringeworthly 
sick.gif
 "How you doing?" "How's your day going?" "How's your weekend going?" 
That's definitely not cringe-worthy. Her responses were though. If a girl were to ask you those questions I bet you wouldn't respond in the same manner. Yeah, the question are pretty basic (which I think is fine), but they are also very open.

you gotta come at these chicks with something exciting. can't be throwing changeups at them and working them like you're jamie moyer. you gotta be like pedro martinez. have that dirty stuff that you mix in with your changeup. be more playful not ordinary all the way through.

Last edited:
you gotta come at these chicks with something exciting. can't be throwing changeups at them and working them like you're jamie moyer. you gotta be like pedro martinez. have that dirty stuff that you mix in with your changeup. be more playful not ordinary all the way through.
lol gotta pedro not tim lincecum these yambs

Nah dude. You can say the best/ most exciting stuff and still get met with a stone face from a majority of these girls.

Most of them have no desire to be impressed/ amused etc

Back
Top Bottom