Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Just don't start hollering at the fat ones, cause when they don't bite, your confidence gon be shook.

Speaking of fat, this broad at JFK keeps yapping my ******* ear off.
even the butterheads and tipdrills arent responding
mean.gif

ima just go ahead and delete my account tbh

Just don't start hollering at the fat ones, cause when they don't bite, your confidence gon be shook.

Speaking of fat, this broad at JFK keeps yapping my ******* ear off.
even the butterheads and tipdrills arent responding:smh:

ima just go ahead and delete my account tbh

You're either:

A. Ugly

B. Boring

Just say somethin silly to get these ******* attention bruh. It's really not that hard at all to at the very least get a couple numbers and chicks down to kick it.

I might just go ahead and cop the ten bucks plan for a month before I hit Seattle.

why? We've met in person, u don't seem like the type of guy who needs tinder to hook up.

are you going on vacay to seattle or moving permanently?

why? We've met in person, u don't seem like the type of guy who needs tinder to hook up.

are you going on vacay to seattle or moving permanently?

No not whatsoever, girl I'm meeting up with tomorrow is from the bar. 90% of the girls I mess with are from real life.

I'm going to Seattle in April for vacay. Might just try it so I can swipe here and have something setup for the two days I'm there.

My buddy does this with Skout? Said that tonight.

that's a quick vacation :lol:

makes sense i suppose.

I still think you could show up and pull on the first night there, if the venue is proper 8)

there's also badoo, same thing as tinder, came out in 06', popular in europe/latin america. it might be getting popular here in US right now, I haven't used it, couple IG thots have been promoting it lately :lol:

View media item 1431216

Last edited:
that's a quick vacation :lol:

makes sense i suppose.

I still think you could show up and pull on the first night there, if the venue is proper 8)

Hahaha yeah, just Fri-Sun.

I mean, why not try it out for 10 bucks? Not like I'll do it regularly...

I definitely could, that's probably the strongest part of my game... But it's a solo trip and I don't have anyone to wingman out there etc.

Just me staying at a hotel in Downtown Seattle.

(My best friends grave is there and I have yet to see it, hence the trip).

Can't find the perfect pic to use as main pic to up my views. Not sure if I should use a selfie or a full body pic for main, hmmm.

I swear there's a science to that ****...

I see a lot of women say in their profiles state they aint trying to see selfies or topless pics etc... However! I made a fake profile with a topless pic and got mad views :smh:

But from my experience i'd advise that you make your profile pic look like a post in the dressing better thread. I had one pic where i was wearing corduroys and a waistcoat that would kill for some reason :lol:

Basically you want your pics to indicate that you have a life and a sense of style....

That being said some people go waaaay over board in an attempt to seem worldly. Seem a ton of profiles that have a collection of photos that make them look like Lara Croft. Parachute jump, Bunjee jump, Quad biking in sand dunes, Hugging tigers etc..... and they work in HR. Unless you're really about that vagrant life you need to chill Janet :lol:

Last edited:
that's a quick vacation
laugh.gif

makes sense i suppose.

I still think you could show up and pull on the first night there, if the venue is proper
glasses.gif

there's also badoo, same thing as tinder, came out in 06', popular in europe/latin america. it might be getting popular here in US right now, I haven't used it, couple IG thots have been promoting it lately
laugh.gif
Nahhh I would advise against Badoo..Tried it last year for a week and got hit up by nothing but Gay men and ******s

Well ya boy is back on the prowl 
devil.gif

Thought i met this cool chick. Had pretty much everything in common. We hanged out and literally talked all day, everyday for 2 months. The last 2-3 weeks, things became different on her end. No replies to text or calls. If we were to talk, she would be short on words. Then all of a sudden today, she hit me with the "i enjoyed the time we spent together but i decided on my end that we're not a good fit...We can remain cool but not looking to go further than that." Then proceeded to i think block me
laugh.gif
 Left a man confused but hey its all good 
pimp.gif

I had a chick like that last year. Actually liked chilling with her and got it in every single time. Told me she started seeing someone else since she knew I wasn't down to commit.

It is what it is.

Man that's a damn shame, talk about a time waster. Was it any of the ones posted in the PMs?
Nah 
laugh.gif
 Its a new one. I shouldnt be weirded out by this but i am because its the most energy i put into any female in a while. Anyways its March 4th and last time i saw her was Feb 8th. She was like I really like u blah blah blah. After that day...things changed. Tried to set some things up with her and got either no response or "im busy." I managed to get her on the phone this past Sunday after a week and half of trying. Asked her whats up...whats going on...she copped an attitude 
laugh.gif
 Told her from the beginning to keep it real with me. If she got new ****...she got new ****. Women are weird man.

Last edited:
Nah :lol:  Its a new one. I shouldnt be weirded out by this but i am because its the most energy i put into any female in a while. Anyways its March 4th and last time i saw her was Feb 8th. She was like I really like u blah blah blah. After that day...things changed. Tried to set some things up with her and got either no response or "im busy." I managed to get her on the phone this past Sunday after a week and half of trying. Asked her whats up...whats going on...she copped an attitude :lol:  Told her from the beginning to keep it real with me. If she got new ****...she got new ****. Women are weird man.

She probably wanted you to cuff faster than you were planning to. Once they figure your not with that, they stop f'ing with you randomly.

Happened to me. :smh:

Last edited:

Nah 
laugh.gif
 Its a new one. I shouldnt be weirded out by this but i am because its the most energy i put into any female in a while. Anyways its March 4th and last time i saw her was Feb 8th. She was like I really like u blah blah blah. After that day...things changed. Tried to set some things up with her and got either no response or "im busy." I managed to get her on the phone this past Sunday after a week and half of trying. Asked her whats up...whats going on...she copped an attitude 
laugh.gif
 Told her from the beginning to keep it real with me. If she got new ****...she got new ****. Women are weird man.
She probably wanted you to cuff faster than you were planning to. Once they figure your not with that, they stop f'ing with you randomly.

Happened to me.
mean.gif
**** burns man on the real. Im the type of dude that keeps it moving but this is different. We talked about a relationship but agreed it wasnt anything to rush. I know she doesnt owe me an explanation but **** man I know wanna know. But ive come to the conclusion i probably wont ever know. Im about to play me some Brian McKnight.

I've vented to pretty much everyone i've talked to today 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nah :lol:  Its a new one. I shouldnt be weirded out by this but i am because its the most energy i put into any female in a while. Anyways its March 4th and last time i saw her was Feb 8th. She was like I really like u blah blah blah. After that day...things changed. Tried to set some things up with her and got either no response or "im busy." I managed to get her on the phone this past Sunday after a week and half of trying. Asked her whats up...whats going on...she copped an attitude :lol:  Told her from the beginning to keep it real with me. If she got new ****...she got new ****. Women are weird man.

**** burns man on the real. Im the type of dude that keeps it moving but this is different. We talked about a relationship but agreed it wasnt anything to rush. I know she doesnt owe me an explanation but **** man I know wanna know. But ive come to the conclusion i probably wont ever know. Im about to play me some Brian McKnight.

I've vented to pretty much everyone i've talked to today :lol:

When I first got curved and it hit the feels extra hard (hindsight it wasn't even that big of a deal), I listened to Drake, Adele, and Joe Budden. I'm surprised I didnt commit that, probably would have if Sam Smith was out yet

It be like that sometimes

The fact that i cut **** off just to be true to this chick 
mad.gif

Im hitting up all chicks on my phone. Im prepared for the "boy...where u been?" question 
laugh.gif

Dude, I'm just going through this exact situation right now. I dated this girl all summer until early january. we spent all the time in the world together. dates, every other day, all day sex binges, cuddling every night, showering together, telling each other we love each other, sharing toothbrushes etc. Then one night she starts acting all weird and says she doesn't feel good and I need to leave and not stay at her place. I'm like yeah no prob. She didn't talk to me again for 4 days. Her roomate told me she took down all my pictures and put up pictures of her ex, and found a bunch of used condoms in her garbage (me and her never used condoms). So at this point I'm furious, but still havent heard from her.

On the 5th day of no response, she finally send me a text. All it says is I'm sorry but I can't date you, I don't want to hurt you. You're just not the one. I'm blocking your number, I don't want you in my life. Sorry. That was the last word I heard from her. Like....... WHAT?!

Oh but it gets worse. We work together. I see her everyday. If she makes eye contact, she immediately looks down at the ground, or turns the other way.

Oh but it gets even worse still. I found out that her EX proposed to her either that night, or a few nights after we were still together. Bought her a fatty ring and all. So basically I was a side dude this WHOOOOOLLLLLE time. She lied about everything and couldn't have the common decency to give me any reasons or anything. Just a lame text with no closure whatsoever.

I'm still shook and trying to recover the best I can. She was perfect in every way man. That's what hurts the most. I've been very good friends with her for the last 4 years, and to go from the woman of my dreams to *poof* gone, it's rough so believe me when I tell you, I KNOW THAT FEEL.

Edit* I do still have many private pics and vids though. I'm NEVER getting rid of those hahaha. I'm gonna make her a star!

Last edited:
^^If we were in the same room, I'd give you a bro hug my dude. That was rough

Anyways it sucks what tinder did, especially since I've only been on it for 2 weeks now but I'm still doing well on there. You just gotta be more careful with your right swipes

Dude, I'm just going through this exact situation right now. I dated this girl all summer until early january. we spent all the time in the world together. dates, every other day, all day sex binges, cuddling every night, showering together, telling each other we love each other, sharing toothbrushes etc. Then one night she starts acting all weird and says she doesn't feel good and I need to leave and not stay at her place. I'm like yeah no prob. She didn't talk to me again for 4 days. Her roomate told me she took down all my pictures and put up pictures of her ex, and found a bunch of used condoms in her garbage (me and her never used condoms). So at this point I'm furious, but still havent heard from her.

On the 5th day of no response, she finally send me a text. All it says is I'm sorry but I can't date you, I don't want to hurt you. You're just not the one. I'm blocking your number, I don't want you in my life. Sorry. That was the last word I heard from her. Like....... WHAT?!

Oh but it gets worse. We work together. I see her everyday. If she makes eye contact, she immediately looks down at the ground, or turns the other way.

Oh but it gets even worse still. I found out that her EX proposed to her either that night, or a few nights after we were still together. Bought her a fatty ring and all. So basically I was a side dude this WHOOOOOLLLLLE time. She lied about everything and couldn't have the common decency to give me any reasons or anything. Just a lame text with no closure whatsoever.

I'm still shook and trying to recover the best I can. She was perfect in every way man. That's what hurts the most. I've been very good friends with her for the last 4 years, and to go from the woman of my dreams to *poof* gone, it's rough so believe me when I tell you, I KNOW THAT FEEL.

Edit* I do still have many private pics and vids though. I'm NEVER getting rid of those hahaha. I'm gonna make her a star!

Been through the exact same **** fambs. Nowadays, its hard for me to find a chick thats not keeping some kinda contact with the ex cause of **** like this and look at this as a blessing in disguise. All I can say is next time keep your guard up there's more fish in the sea, word to Long John Fisher :pimp: *brohug*

calibeebee calibeebee damn man that's some rough ****. The fact that your situation was longer than mine sucks even more. *brohug*

But man I just want some closure. We ain't kids...we're both 29. As I'm analyzing this, I'm certain is another dude. No way u do a whole 360 on me and not give me an explanation other than "we're not a good fit." We was damn near joined at the hip for 2 months. I know her schedule. She stays down the street from me...I know where she works at...I know where works out at, right next to where I live...I know what time her spin classes are. I could easily show up and be like what's up but not gonna do that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom