Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Uh yeh, so team raw, just remember Maryland, between Mo County, PG and Bmore, has some of the highest hiv rates in the country.

I remember a long while ago, I was creepin through some girls Instagram, and one of the pictures said something like "these dudes sticking their dikk in everything but a condom"
Thats when I realized, Im not the only one doing this. That was my wakeup call

Even tho we made it past the summer, be careful out here fellas!
HoCo too, its scary out there too...

Uh yeh, so team raw, just remember Maryland, between Mo County, PG and Bmore, has some of the highest hiv rates in the country.

I remember a long while ago, I was creepin through some girls Instagram, and one of the pictures said something like "these dudes sticking their dikk in everything but a condom"
Thats when I realized, Im not the only one doing this. That was my wakeup call

Even tho we made it past the summer, be careful out here fellas!

This is first thing mulitple black women told me when i got out here in Feburary. Word is that the dc jail has the highest hiv rate in the country. Lots of man on man sex and they are being released back into the community and sleeping with the women. I met multiple black women that refuse to date black the area. One chick goes as far as ohio to date men.

Met up with a joint last night from POF. Tried to get her to meet me half way but no bueno. She decides she wants to meet up at Prospect Park in Willowbrook. That's about 10 min away from her and about 30 min from me. I'm coming from the west side of town. Anyways I get there, I call and text her to find out where's she's at. No response. 10 min later, I texted I'm leaving. The moment I pulled out the parking lot she called apologizing talking about how **** happened and she'll explain when she gets there....if I was still down. I was like OK cool whatever. We meet and by gawd she was built like a brick house :smokin and she explains to me why she was late. Basically she was dealing with an ex she had to put a restraining order on smh. Showed me the paper work on her phone and errything and asked me if I received any calls from a certain number. Reason being is cause they still share the same line and he can see the numbers of who's texting or calling her. Anyways we decided to leave cause the music was too loud, so we went to wingstop in my car.

We get to wingstop trying to decide what we want. She mentioned she wanted bbq wings and headed to the restroom. I was like ummm ok. So in there talking to the cashier, she comes back and was like did u place the order. I was like nah. I don't know how many wings u wanted, if u wanted fries, drink, etc. Then she made it a point to try to embarrass me about not being a man, not being assertive and how she gonna have to wear the pants. Mind u this was in front of the cashier and 3 customers. I was confused as hell, like where u getting all that from? Just cause I was being considerate and waited until u got back? Bruh I wanted to leave so bad but we took one car :lol: Anyways we eat, talk, yada yada yada. We leave but she wanted to walk the food out. For the Houston cats, we was on the somewhat decent side of Greenspoint. But it's still Greenspoint and no ******* way am I walking around 10:30pm in a sketchy area of town. I so I told her nah. Took her back to her car, we chopped it up some more in the parking lot. Felt the *** and **** heavy...they were A1. But I see nothing more than just hitting it every now and then. I couldn't be in a relationship with this chick at all! :lol:

Yo Peep Game Peep Game I'll send u a pic of her later on tonight.

Met up with a joint last night from POF. Tried to get her to meet me half way but no bueno. She decides she wants to meet up at Prospect Park in Willowbrook. That's about 10 min away from her and about 30 min from me. I'm coming from the west side of town. Anyways I get there, I call and text her to find out where's she's at. No response. 10 min later, I texted I'm leaving. The moment I pulled out the parking lot she called apologizing talking about how **** happened and she'll explain when she gets there....if I was still down. I was like OK cool whatever. We meet and by gawd she was built like a brick house :smokin and she explains to me why she was late. Basically she was dealing with an ex she had to put a restraining order on smh. Showed me the paper work on her phone and errything and asked me if I received any calls from a certain number. Reason being is cause they still share the same line and he can see the numbers of who's texting or calling her. Anyways we decided to leave cause the music was too loud, so we went to wingstop in my car.

We get to wingstop trying to decide what we want. She mentioned she wanted bbq wings and headed to the restroom. I was like ummm ok. So in there talking to the cashier, she comes back and was like did u place the order. I was like nah. I don't know how many wings u wanted, if u wanted fries, drink, etc. Then she made it a point to try to embarrass me about not being a man, not being assertive and how she gonna have to wear the pants. Mind u this was in front of the cashier and 3 customers. I was confused as hell, like where u getting all that from? Just cause I was being considerate and waited until u got back? Bruh I wanted to leave so bad but we took one car :lol: Anyways we eat, talk, yada yada yada. We leave but she wanted to walk the food out. For the Houston cats, we was on the somewhat decent side of Greenspoint. But it's still Greenspoint and no ******* way am I walking around 10:30pm in a sketchy area of town. I so I told her nah. Took her back to her car, we chopped it up some more in the parking lot. Felt the *** and **** heavy...they were A1. But I see nothing more than just hitting it every now and then. I couldn't be in a relationship with this chick at all! :lol:

How did you get from Willowbrook to Greenspoint? They arent that close together. Willowbrook is off 249 and Greenspoint is off 45.

Steebie what about the young gawd willchamb? I live out my old can I hit it loser days thru y'all boys now since my jersey in the rafters.

For one second I thought to myself "maybe you should have taken the initiative by getting her a drink and some fries."

Then I snapped out of it and realized you should have left without her. Disrespect like that isn't tolerable, especially on a first date.  Let her weirdo ex deal with that.  

This is why after awhile when a chick tells me she lives north Houston, I pretty much do this

giphy.gif

350x700px-LL-6dcdf616_michael.gif

Last edited:
I even told her I don't **** with Northside chicks cause they are a different type of breed. She was like I've heard men say rhat but I'm not like those chicks...well she was but I wood steel pipe tho.

Ay timeout you can't be saying you gone send one person a pic :laugh bless a brother too **** my pof tinder days are over now that I'm in a relationship let me love again thru yall lol

Met up with a joint last night from POF. Tried to get her to meet me half way but no bueno. She decides she wants to meet up at Prospect Park in Willowbrook. That's about 10 min away from her and about 30 min from me. I'm coming from the west side of town. Anyways I get there, I call and text her to find out where's she's at. No response. 10 min later, I texted I'm leaving. The moment I pulled out the parking lot she called apologizing talking about how **** happened and she'll explain when she gets there....if I was still down. I was like OK cool whatever. We meet and by gawd she was built like a brick house
smokin.gif
and she explains to me why she was late. Basically she was dealing with an ex she had to put a restraining order on smh. Showed me the paper work on her phone and errything and asked me if I received any calls from a certain number. Reason being is cause they still share the same line and he can see the numbers of who's texting or calling her. Anyways we decided to leave cause the music was too loud, so we went to wingstop in my car.

We get to wingstop trying to decide what we want. She mentioned she wanted bbq wings and headed to the restroom. I was like ummm ok. So in there talking to the cashier, she comes back and was like did u place the order. I was like nah. I don't know how many wings u wanted, if u wanted fries, drink, etc. Then she made it a point to try to embarrass me about not being a man, not being assertive and how she gonna have to wear the pants. Mind u this was in front of the cashier and 3 customers. I was confused as hell, like where u getting all that from? Just cause I was being considerate and waited until u got back? Bruh I wanted to leave so bad but we took one car
laugh.gif
Anyways we eat, talk, yada yada yada. We leave but she wanted to walk the food out. For the Houston cats, we was on the somewhat decent side of Greenspoint. But it's still Greenspoint and no ******* way am I walking around 10:30pm in a sketchy area of town. I so I told her nah. Took her back to her car, we chopped it up some more in the parking lot. Felt the *** and **** heavy...they were A1. But I see nothing more than just hitting it every now and then. I couldn't be in a relationship with this chick at all!
laugh.gif

Yo @Peep Game I'll send u a pic of her later on tonight.
She had to be something nice for dude to let her disrespect him on numerous occasions. Flossing talking bout she built like a brick house having all our hopes up and **** that he might deliver pics, only to say he sending out one measly pic. Mayne come on. Spread the wealth. We tryna eat too.

Back
Top Bottom