Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Crying laughing @Comparison Ford PoF set out and the reactions following. :rofl:

IMO: set her out. Her body looks crazy. It's up to you and your roommate honestly. I myself haven't G'd a ***** with a homie since sophomore year of colleg but my homies $tacy $tacy and @WavyCrocket know what's up with these ******* :lol:

The switcharoo is where its at too. But a girl like her cmon man u don't have regular one on one sex with man she ugly as hell. I'd have to tag team her or do some crazy **** to her to justify the smash.
I wouldn't **** on her period unless her *** fat af, other than that neck service until completion and leave

g mat ic g mat ic bruh she do look like that ***** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Damn dude was the one that knocked her up

.. When she doesnt give you the digits but asks what your number is, what do ya do/?

A few weeks back I made that mistake on pof with another girl and this girl aint even hit me up.. Im not mad but if you not interested tell me that

these chicks mann..

that's how women reject guys, at least in real life.

if she won't give up the #, move on.

I met a chick off okcupid, right off the bat I knew she was DTF cause she commented on my D bulging through the skinnys. Anyhow fast forward 10+ drinks at the bar later we went to the crib and I didn't have any condoms ended up smashing anyway with the pull out method. :x :smh:

Most awkward next day ever, I took her to get a morning after-pill. She wanted me to drive her home but I was too hungover, gave her taxi money and sent her off. Haven't heard from her since, she was actually not bad looking.

The moral of the story is, I need to keep extra packs of magnums on me at all times cause I clearly have no will power. :smh:

I wish they made the morning after in like a tasteless Crystal Light style powder so I could just sprinkle it in ******* drinks when I bring them some Gatorade after. These uber religious Oklahoma women don't believe in morning after, abortion, none of that. You can beat on the first night though. Now your boy all locked down, just got done rearranging my garage and extra bedroom and building baby strollers when I could be out there smangalangin. :rolleyes I dun goofed.

I wish they made the morning after in like a tasteless Crystal Light style powder so I could just sprinkle it in ******* drinks when I bring them some Gatorade after. These uber religious Oklahoma women don't believe in morning after, abortion, none of that. You can beat on the first night though. Now your boy all locked down, just got done rearranging my garage and extra bedroom and building baby strollers when I could be out there smangalangin. :rolleyes I dun goofed.

You really do be sounding sad in all of your post lol ... F around and got a *** pregnant on some plies s***

She was actually all for it, she said she wasn't ready for kids either.

lol I wish they sold them sheets in bulk, I already have HIV kits at home-don't ask why, I just do. :lol: I think between the pill, my kit and a good inspection of the p I could get away with smashing raw. They got penicillin for most STDs, the only thing I'd have to worry about is the herp.

I could just set up a mini lab in the back.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzanck_test

You really playing with your life .

Bro, you wanted to hit shorty raw and shoot up the club with no damns. Now you gotta live the consequences.

Ask and you shall receive:
Some of yall too naive...

Willing to trust a chick like this with ya health....

Yall really don't know about this online game.

These women do not take care of themselves....they will get burnt and not say a word to you...nor go get treated half the time.

Yall really don't see this new cycle of deceit with the online game...

Use a rubber.....even when getting head.

I wish they made the morning after in like a tasteless Crystal Light style powder so I could just sprinkle it in ******* drinks when I bring them some Gatorade after. These uber religious Oklahoma women don't believe in morning after, abortion, none of that. You can beat on the first night though. Now your boy all locked down, just got done rearranging my garage and extra bedroom and building baby strollers when I could be out there smangalangin.
eyes.gif
I dun goofed.
Haha, wow! Time to settle down and get that white picket fence w/ the light gray Toyota Sienna.

I met a chick off okcupid, right off the bat I knew she was DTF cause she commented on my D bulging through the skinnys. Anyhow fast forward 10+ drinks at the bar later we went to the crib and I didn't have any condoms ended up smashing anyway with the pull out method.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Most awkward next day ever, I took her to get a morning after-pill. She wanted me to drive her home but I was too hungover, gave her taxi money and sent her off. Haven't heard from her since, she was actually not bad looking.

The moral of the story is, I need to keep extra packs of magnums on me at all times cause I clearly have no will power.
mean.gif
I wish they made the morning after in like a tasteless Crystal Light style powder so I could just sprinkle it in ******* drinks when I bring them some Gatorade after. These uber religious Oklahoma women don't believe in morning after, abortion, none of that. You can beat on the first night though. Now your boy all locked down, just got done rearranging my garage and extra bedroom and building baby strollers when I could be out there smangalangin.
eyes.gif
I dun goofed.
you was talkin like she was the one doe

like you was happy and ready to start a family..........

Some of yall too naive...
Willing to trust a chick like this with ya health....
Yall really don't know about this online game.
These women do not take care of themselves....they will get burnt and not say a word to you...nor go get treated half the time.

Yall really don't see this new cycle of deceit with the online game...

Use a rubber.....even when getting head.

Respect all that been said until I saw the even getting head with condom........

No thanks :lol:

If u gotta get head with the condom on u might as well pass. That's why I knew I had to settle down. Condoms ain't for me b, look up at the sky and say don't let it be aids or herpes and smang. I've raw dogged more ******* then some dudes body count. And some crazy way I'm always clean as a whistle I was long over due for the clap.

Back
Top Bottom