Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

POF is like meetme/tagged level trash here.

OKC has legit gems though. But the one strange thing i've found is about 70% of them are cosplayers and are really into anime
show me dog cuz i aint seen **** i like
Where are you?

I'm in orlando so there are a lot of college chicks here...

Speaking of unresponsive, what are some good opening lines to type when messaging a chick?
the million dollar question :lol: i think literally anything is better that the generic "Hey, hi, what's up etc"

I've read joints entire OKC accounts, googled cliff notes of books they claim to have read and then made jokes about random plot points and have about to same success rate with stuff like that as i do with copypastas.

There was actually a study done on it http://blog.hinge.co/blog/2015/9/23/hinge-experiment-starting-the-conversation

So.......I read some of the pages on this thread, and this thread is just comedy. Makes me wanna hop on this whole deal with these sites/apps and see what your boy is rated. :lol:

Humour is key with convo starters. But most important be true to your sense of humour.

Getting them laughing is half the battle.... (the other half is being handsome as **** and havng a big d)

It's a good way to know you would get on in person too.

Humour is key with convo starters. But most important be true to your sense of humour.

Getting them laughing is half the battle.... (the other half is being handsome as **** and havng a big d)

It's a good way to know you would get on in person too.

I'll cosign this. The main thing is once you get the date don't seem thirsty but show your interested. Laughter is key be sure to laugh and smile. I like to talk to the chick on the phone a couple times before I ask them on a date.

I meet my girl now on okc. She told I showed no interest in smashing and it was a turn on. She wanted the d that first night. She even said she wanted to kiss me but it didn't go for it so she took it.

The first night I spent the night I was so tired from I fell asleep.

She said I was racking her nerves. She wanted it, knew I was interested but showed no interest in smashing.

The girls on match is on point. When I was there, they were real straight to the point with what they want because they pay for the site.

I'm still getting emails and winks and I haven't been on there in a while. Makes me wanna get back on :lol:

If match is popping like that then why are we on pof okc tinder where **** are just on there to play games?

Bcuz it's free :lol:

If match had some kind of free trial for like 3 months with all the benefits of a full member, I'd up and flourish. Would set up a roster for a few months :lol:

I honestly would prefer match than those other sites. But some folks look down on other folks that pay for sites.

I honestly would prefer match than those other sites. But some folks look down on other folks that pay for sites.
so? 

the shortys on the site cant stunt cuz they on it too

you mean like your fam or somethin?

it aint like you gon announce it everywhere you go so even if you happen to give af about what everybody else think, you can conceal it easily

my boy was on match for a minute and he gave it high reviews, but its for people who actually about somethin, the females he was talkin to wanted a relationship and was fr about it

im not sayin it aint no females throwin the nana on there but from what i heard it aint what im lookin for

Nah not talking about fam. I'm saying there folks out there that think "why pay for this site when there's others that are free...u must be desperate if u paying". I don't care either way.

My boy is on match in Orange County.

The girls are amazing he says, goes on a lot of dates but the girls realize his tricks right off the bat. These girls are literally trying to get wifed.

Girl went off on him for being 5 mins late, date went well and she goes... "Even though you seem awesome and are cute, I bet you would show up late to our wedding." Lot of older girls, late 20's and up.

:rofl:

i really hate the design of pof

it's like the craigslist for yambs :smh:

okc so much more welcoming

You mean Craigslist isn't for yambs?

I've read joints entire OKC accounts, googled cliff notes of books they claim to have read and then made jokes about random plot points and have about to same success rate with stuff like that as i do with copypastas.

Please tell me you're joking :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom