Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tip that I use that always works, don't take a girl out to a fast food joint or chain restaurant. I always take them to mom and pop restuarants and they're cheap and girls think it's classy

Long story short she hit me up saying she wanted to smash bad and needed cash for a baby sitter. She took the cash and skated. That's what I get for being stupid and giving into temptation...

Had a homie tell me about a joint me met off skout..

he said he got the top after they smoked and she told him she was running to the bathroom to freshen up real quick... only thing is when she went into the bathroom a dudes came out. he made it out okay, his pockets were just a little lighter :lol:

:smh:

You should have presented her with a cardboard box lined with shredded news paper and your d'.

No cash ever comes into that equation.

Long story short she hit me up saying she wanted to smash bad and needed cash for a baby sitter. She took the cash and skated. That's what I get for being stupid and giving into temptation...

Don't mind a long story at all.

How much cash was it? She just grabbed the money and ran? You didn't try to get it back? She had a weapon? How did she look? Why were you willing to give her money for a baby sitter?

All of this needs to be known to prevent somebody else from being in a similar situation. When you get the time, please do share.

Need a good read [emoji]128064[/emoji].

Glad to read u made it out alright but why on earth would u give this chick money for a babysitter and the kid ain't eem yours?

The moment a chick ask me for money, I abort the message. I had a few times when they needed gas money to meet up, nope!

Had a homie tell me about a joint me met off skout..

he said he got the top after they smoked and she told him she was running to the bathroom to freshen up real quick... only thing is when she went into the bathroom a dudes came out. he made it out okay, his pockets were just a little lighter
laugh.gif
he prolly did NOT get da neck

I had a few times when they needed gas money to meet up, nope!
Damn, that reminds me when I smashed this fat sloppy chick off craigslist and *** had the nerve to ask me for gas money to get home. :stoneface:

I'm still tight I gave her that $2. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm kinda skeptical on meeting this chick from Skout. Want me to come to her crib and smoke. We have good convos, but I have a strange feeling it might be a setup when I go there.

Back
Top Bottom