Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:rofl:

Ya'll can use my lines in front of me... Will only get you so far if everything else isn't on point.

This.

You need a good profile and pics too.

I'll post my pof relationship advisor profile. I got a lot of messages just based off that :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't. But it's important to realize these girls are talking to just as many IF NOT more guys than we are girls...

i gotta update my pics :lol:

i'm rocking out with pics from like january because i'm too lazy to update them...

whenever i swap my tinder pic i instantly get more matches

A person still has to be able to close the deal

Sharing openers is like wingmanning IMO

As long as you don't blatantly lie who cares how you get a random smash
I do not agree.....this isn't how alpha male animals think...
So neither should human males.
This is a competition to out procreate rival males...don't ever get this survival stuff twisted fambz
I would never share my game with potential competition.
View media item 1576992

But you don't want to procreate with most of these broads. Just smash. I'm not sure there's an animal equivalent, of condoms and pulling out, just ******* to **** and not to procreate. And most animals the male impregnates then just dips off into the horizon anyways and looks for more females on hit to impregnate. Just wants to know his seed lives on and ****, don't necessarily want to see it or have **** to do with them

This thread is pure lolz. If anyone has an hour to waste, just click from like page 1 to like 11 to 21 skipping through at whatever intervals since it's 433 pages, and it's not a single page almost that won't have you howling.

Last edited:
I always am surprised by the amount of lurkers in threads
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I'm here for the laughs more than trying to get a chick so it's no point in me posting. Y'all have me rolling 
roll.gif

I do not agree.....this isn't how alpha male animals think...
So neither should human males.
This is a competition to out procreate rival males...don't ever get this survival stuff twisted fambz
I would never share my game with potential competition.
View media item 1576992
Why so srs tho. There are more women than men on this planet. No need to get hostile on your fellow males. Dude can give out as many openers as he wants. If you got no follow up or confidence it won't get you past 2-3 messages

But you don't want to procreate with most of these broads. Just smash. I'm not sure there's an animal equivalent, of condoms and pulling out, just ******* to **** and not to procreate. And most animals the male impregnates then just dips off into the horizon anyways and looks for more females on hit to impregnate. Just wants to know his seed lives on and ****, don't necessarily want to see it or have **** to do with them

This thread is pure lolz. If anyone has an hour to waste, just click from like page 1 to like 11 to 21 skipping through at whatever intervals since it's 433 pages, and it's not a single page almost that won't have you howling.
Why so srs tho. There are more women than men on this planet. No need to get hostile on your fellow males. Dude can give out as many openers as he wants. If you got no follow up or confidence it won't get you past 2-3 messages
It obviously went over yall head......it was a troll for @youngdoc
roll.gif

Blah blah blah. Same dude always tryna kick game to these young cats somehow don't want anyone else to kick game to these young cats. You would make a **** mentor. Everyone gotta start somewhere, some with more help than others.

It obviously went over yall head......it was a troll for @youngdoc

View media item 1526961

You got dudes mad :lol:

And if you're just taking game from dudes and using spitting it back verbatim you're lazy :lol:

gotta add some of your own flavor to it and be able to pivot in case she starts peeping what's going on. i've been caught like a deer in the headlights a few times when girls pulled my card using some ish i found online

Yea match is clutch tho if you can find them they have 7 day free passes.

I got one of those and pulled like 5 joints on there, and yes they are ready to go on there.

There's some talent out there, lotta 7s and 8s, a lot of "new to the city looking for someone to show me around" types

I didnt get a lineup like cuzzo in Houston tho, but I was only on there for like a week.  A lot of "my subscription is expiring soon so not sure how long I'll be on here, we can continue the convo over email or the phone if you like"

I just didn't tell them my subscription was a free trial.

Back
Top Bottom