yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

got on a pair of twins last night, both 5'9

was tryna finesse both but the "younger" one was choosin heavy

pics pending

Gotta love tinder
Looks like a transformer

Why is she flexing in the pic?
laugh.gif
i just picked a bad picture to screenshot lol i'm pretty sure she's a natural woman.

gotta respect her tho for putting it all out there and not trying to waste anyone's time

Girl on okcupid put "holding a conversation" in her "I'm really good at" section. Yet she can't seem to respond with more than a few words or ask any questions :lol:

Girl on okcupid put "holding a conversation" in her "I'm really good at" section. Yet she can't seem to respond with more than a few words or ask any questions :lol:

Man if girls on Tinder act like that or don't ask me anything about myself I just dead the convo. More times than not they come back a few days later ready to converse :lol:

Man if girls on Tinder act like that or don't ask me anything about myself I just dead the convo. More times than not they come back a few days later ready to converse :lol:
Basically.

Just jumped back onto the online dating scene about 2 weeks ago. Started contact with this girl 10 days ago. Went back and forth, but she would just answer questions, not ask them back. After 3 exchanges, I was done. Less than 48 hours of radio silence she messages me, "hey did I say something wrong?" Next day we exchanged info. Been texting and talking for the past 3-4 days. Wanted to meet up this weekend but I was out of town. If nothing materializes by next weekend, I'm gonna have to cut her loose. That **** takes discipline though. :\

I'm about to retire my pages. Currently rotating these 3 chicks that are unique in their own way. Bringing different things to the table.

Back
Top Bottom