Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Met this chick off Tinder that looks like a miniature version of Kerry Washington. She's 23 and cute. Still trying to figure out what she wants to do in life. But other than that, she's cool.

Oh and last week met this Hatian girl off match. I thought I left her for dead...as far as talking to her. Then she hits me up after like a month or so. We talk, I say let's meet. We did the next day for lunch and I don't know what to make of her
laugh.gif
her body was nuts tho.

I'm suppose to be meeting two other girls this weekend from pof. Both 34+ and looking good. So I'll let yall know how that goes...
@Steebie J, staying busy

The last few months of last year, I had 4 in rotation.

Now, I only have one...too much damn work.

I'm thinking of possibly adding though, but this time I'm setting clear expectations. I failed to do that the last time.

Last edited:
crownedhead crownedhead

Beginning of the year, I had a rock solid 3 woman rotation. Now I have 1. But with the 1, she wants to be more. She's 31 and I completely understand her being at that point. I wouldn't mind seeing what she's about on another level but man these women I encounter :lol: but this story has happened to me before. Plus she's trying not to give me head again cause last time I fell asleep on her while she was doing it. We was out drinking and I was super tired :lol:

But yea im trying to find replacements for the other two. It's been kinda slow. I see potential tho :pimp:

crownedhead crownedhead

Beginning of the year, I had a rock solid 3 woman rotation. Now I have 1. But with the 1, she wants to be more. She's 31 and I completely understand her being at that point. I wouldn't mind seeing what she's about on another level but man these women I encounter :lol: but this story has happened to me before. Plus she's trying not to give me head again cause last time I fell asleep on her while she was doing it. We was out drinking and I was super tired :lol:

But yea im trying to find replacements for the other two. It's been kinda slow. I see potential tho :pimp:

The chick with the kid ? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bra fell asleep while getting top lmao

crownedhead crownedhead

The chick with the kid ? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bra fell asleep while getting top lmao
Nah not her. Someone I've been talking to since August.

I did miss a chance to get with the chick with 2 kid on two occassions. At a hookah bar and her crib on vday cause she was having a "single awareness party." I've been kinda 'laxed with her tho cause she has a kid :lol:

But she gave me top on our way back to her crib. She didn't eem come up for air and I stayed awake. She couldve at least gave me some credit we didn't crash. That drive was 30 min smh.

Head is only toe curling soul suckingly good when I'm laying down.

Don't remember the last time I actually got some crazy "omg I swear imma buss in 5 minutes" head

Last edited:
First time I ever got head my joint was tingling for the next 8 hours, not even joking. Chick mouth was so strong it's like she stretched all the ligaments in my ****. It was the same type of soreness you get after doing heavy squats in the gym on leg day. Haven't had anything quite like that since

Last edited:

Head is only toe curling soul suckingly good when I'm laying down.

Don't remember the last time I actually got some crazy "omg I swear imma buss in 5 minutes" head
I was like this early in the game. Bussing within a few minutes. As i got older, i see less and less of that happening. I dont know if its me or the chick. Im beginning to think its the chick.

These big girls have no respect whatsoever , having the nerve to PM me like that .. At least if she was chubby with a cute face .

Word you guys are my inspiration. No lie is there an open spot for apprenticeship? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Teach me your ways sensei

These big girls have no respect whatsoever , having the nerve to PM me like that .. At least if she was chubby with a cute face .
man the second you click submit to create your account, the page refreshes and comes up to the POF homepage and you already got 3 thirsty BBWs in the inbox. I decided I am going to get back into shape first, drop 20lbs then get back on around mid April, I guess I'll learn how to use condoms, and flourish

SOULSWIPE :smokin:nerd:

Last edited:
man the second you click submit to create your account, the page refreshes and comes up to the POF homepage and you already got 3 thirsty BBWs in the inbox. I decided I am going to get back into shape first, drop 20lbs then get back on around mid April, I guess I'll learn how to use condoms, and flourish

SOULSWIPE :smokin:nerd:
I don't think it's your weight, I'm a thin dude and street a day on POF the big or ugly ones are the ones hitting me up first.

I was like this early in the game. Bussing within a few minutes. As i got older, i see less and less of that happening. I dont know if its me or the chick. Im beginning to think its the chick.
Yea whats up with that?

Hmmmm maybe it is the chick
Shorty dumped me day before Valentine's Day, real talk. It's cool though. Was kinda tired of smashing that anyway. Got another one I'm talking too. Suppose to meet up Saturday
Damn homie yall seemed to be getting along so well...

One of yall was either ****** up or not putting in 100%.....which one of you was it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom