Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I went and got me one...

Me and my girl at my birthday cookout

View media item 2106264

Didnt mean to post that in here, and I didnt meet her online... But might as well leave it up here for a lil motivation

Didn't mean to post in here? You just posted this in the black women thread... Are you just going around posting your girl in multiple threads? :lol:

What did you end up getting her for her birthday?

Last edited:
Nice natural chick :pimp:, I been searching for one myself but no luck on that certain type of natural chick I want.

This tinder **** funny tho, before I deleted account I was getting good amount of matches with the same main pic. Now it's rare if I even get 2 a day if that now I remade it.

Last edited:
Didn't mean to post in here? You just posted this in the black women thread... Are you just going around posting your girl in multiple threads? :lol:

What did you end up getting her for her birthday?

I had 2 of the tabs up at once.. My bad... And it was MY bday... hers is aug 7

Welcome to the online dating abundance mentality....where women have the attention span of a caged gerbil.

If you are not closing within that hour for a number then just keep it moving and on to the next one.

I'm definitely not waiting for anyone.
But in terms of time limit, if you're trying to have a legitimate conversation to get to know someone, before you even ask for or give the digits

Unless all you want is to smash, then you really don't need to know that person that well

I'm definitely not waiting for anyone.
But in terms of time limit, if you're trying to have a legitimate conversation to get to know someone, before you even ask for or give the digits

Unless all you want is to smash, then you really don't need to know that person that well

Listen young grasshoppa.....

Your legitimate conversation logic isn't gonna win you any poon tang on POF.
The more time you bs and chit chat them up in the messenger the more and more you are being put in "nice guy to chat with friendzone list"

While you take your time and chit chat a damn biography about each other some savage is being blunt and assertive with her getting the # and putting his voice in her ear directly for the kill.

Meanwhile you are her harmless non aggressive blow off steam text/vent buddy.

Last edited:
Since Tinder is dried up for me and I need some entertainment, I changed my location to Philadelphia to see what these Democrat Convention floozies be like this week. Would be a confidence boost to know I could've met a Fox News reporter at her Holiday Inn room. I'll keep you guys posted....

Last edited:
Everytime I come in here i get hyped and make a profile on pof again. Maybe I have better luck in person but man the pof gods have been cruel to ya boy

Everytime I come in here i get hyped and make a profile on pof again. Maybe I have better luck in person but man the pof gods have been cruel to ya boy

Made a page the other day and got nothing but whales hitting me up. Deleted the next day :lol:

Yeah, it's a certain type of cat that can truly flourish on these sites.

I've learned that I'm not that type of cat :lol:

Your pics gotta' be on point. Also, take pics of you smiling. The mean mug isn't always cool.

Key here, my money making is this pic I think it akward of me smiling but chicks seem to love this pic of me smiling more than my others

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a certain type of cat that can truly flourish on these sites.

I've learned that I'm not that type of cat :lol:

Bruh, it's not just you. I've learned women are going through the same thing. One chick in my office was complaining she cant find a dude. I told her to get on OKC. She's 5'2 nice chest and butt but could not pull anything. She said she had one date and the guy acted like he didn't wanna meet and when they finally did, dude notice how bad she was and wont stop calling. She shows me her profile nothing is filled out and she has all face shots. Shes complaining that guys want more pics, I tell her you have nothing on written on your profile and 3 face pics not selfies but ID badge pics. Shes gets all puffy so I ask her to to search TS on OKC and she notices and the women imitators and I tell her that's why guys want more pics not to mention the tug boats. She uploads a body pic but its grainy and shes standing next to a Christmas tree and we are in May. I tell her she look boring and that I wouldn't message you. I told her she needs pics of her doing exciting things. She rolled her eyes. At the end of the day shes fine but really boring. I gave the same info to a cute Korean chick in the office and shes flourishing.

As rule of thumb you should have pic in a suit or menswear, one dressed down, one doing something fun, one with a dog and only one selfie. If you like to do something be sure to post a pic of doing that or those things (legal and non-creepy). Make sure you have a couple of pics with other people to show other people like being around you. If the people are diverse this is great, especially if your trying to date interracial. No mirror or car pics. You can always

Your profile needs to be exciting and be as non-creepy as possible. The number one thing my single female friends say when on these sites is "CREEPY".

Either you gonna pull women or you're not.

No magic formula of pic or profile content is gonna make it night and day for some guys.

Lets just face it....

I can give away all my game, pic advice and strategies...it's only gonna work for me best.

The online profile is only a carrot on a stick...once the woman is in my face that's where charm energy clout and charisma has it's effect.

There is no formula or fix to what one has naturally with the opposite sex.

POF is lowest on the totem pole....you honestly gotta be on the "In" with the type of women on POF.

My "In" perk for POF is no matter what a chick's profile says and how good she looks...she's on POF.

She's already reaching...especially at age 30+.

I'm more of a great thing to her than she is to me.

So I'm going to show her that, by going left even if it appears what she wants is all the way right.

Last edited:
Game for online??, who you fooling bruh, simple, have good pics and actually look good or know how to make whatever your best traits stand out and you'll get chicks online. All that foolery you talking about being this Mack gawd is quiet.

Either you gonna pull women or you're not.
No magic formula of pic or profile content is gonna make it night and day for some guys.
Lets just face it....

I can give away all my game, pic advice and strategies...it's only gonna work for me best.
The online profile is only a carrot on a stick...once the woman is in my face that's where charm energy clout and charisma has it's effect.
There is no formula or fix to what one has naturally with the opposite sex.

POF is lowest on the totem pole....you honestly gotta be on the "In" with the type of women on POF.
My "In" perk for POF is no matter what a chick's profile says and how good she looks...she's on POF.

She's already reaching...especially at age 30+.
I'm more of a great thing to her than she is to me.
So I'm going to show her that, by going left even if it appears what she wants is all the way right.
View media item 1530959

She not going to be in your face in you come off as a creeper online. You need to put of the "charm energy clout and charisma" online so you can get that face to face or you wont get to effect.

Last edited:
Feel like the online game is kinda pointless unless you're into hitting bottom feeders, at least the way POF is set up. Saw an average at best chicks page last night she had screenshots of damn near 600 messages in her inbox. Fam like who's gonna compete with that :lol: Again this chick was super average so imagine the baddies inbox :x It ain't worth it to me

Last edited:
Feel like the online game is kinda pointless unless you're into hitting bottom feeders, at least the way POF is set up. Saw an average at best chicks page last night she had screenshots of damn near 600 messages in her inbox. Fam like who's gonna compete with that :lol: Again this chick was super average so imagine the baddies inbox :x It ain't worth it to me

I met my girl on OKC. I began to pull better quality women when I searched and messaged women with similar interests. The dates were more substantial and the yambs went through the roof.

Before, it was strictly on appearance. Dates were horrible.

I been doing pretty swell in the IG DM's got this 1 badd female coming through to chill and get enlightened today... Shawty posted a Nice IG pic today saying she's ready for a God not a *****.... (inserts cheezy grin) lol jk.

I been getting more heat on POF but nothing really worth making a move on...

I'm po pimpin at the moment. Gotta take the best of the best. No time for low grade.

Last edited:
Game for online??, who you fooling bruh, simple, have good pics and actually look good or know how to make whatever your best traits stand out and you'll get chicks online. All that foolery you talking about being this Mack gawd is quiet.

Are you me??
Do you know what I do with these women??
Who says its all about "gettin chicks"?
I know you feelin real jumpy and bitter but you reaching...
Kick be back be cool...

Last edited:
Serious, if you in it to rack up numbers, dont be picky. It seems to be common in here. Ive been on it for a while and its just sad. Speaking for the 40 crowd, its like all the women are straight desperate or something. All the same profiles, all the same pics like they dont care who or whats in em. The site is rough.

She not going to be in your face in you come off as a creeper online. You need to put of the "charm energy clout and charisma" online so you can get that face to face or you wont get to effect.
What's this creeper stuff you speak of???

What are we teenagers now?

If you are having getting the women to meet up with you then you have bigger problems.
Feel like the online game is kinda pointless unless you're into hitting bottom feeders, at least the way POF is set up. Saw an average at best chicks page last night she had screenshots of damn near 600 messages in her inbox. Fam like who's gonna compete with that
laugh.gif
Again this chick was super average so imagine the baddies inbox
sick.gif
It ain't worth it to me
You intimidated by a baddies inbox messages

Pack up and go home then bra bra....

This that what you gonna tell the baddies you really wanna smash because of thier inboxes??

Last edited:
Nobody asking you for advice fam keep it moving :lol: Do you, nobody tryna entertain that negativity you on in every post. Find you somebody to mentor cause ***** I ain't the one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom