Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

When you smash next, you'll be a touch and buss for the first round, BUT you'll be right back in less than 2 min for round 2. This is where you'll close the game.
25 year old me would get thru that refractory period in < 5 minutes.

37 year old me.. **** man, i gotta go have a snack, drink water, scroll on NT, and watch some netflix

#washed

That feeling when the check comes and you realize you were just another meal block on shorty’s meal plan
1687302010858.gif

I don’t see why you would take it out on the child aka a potential partner because of their parents decision.

It’s also disrespectful, and somewhat ignorant, to purposefully mispronounce someone’s name because you don’t agree with spelling doesn’t align with your interpretation as of phonetics aren’t a thing.

I actually go the other way and call the women I date by their full name. Jess = Jessica, Ally/Allie = Allison, Jen = Jennifer, Liz = Elizabeth, etc.

TBH it’s probably just projection on my part because I went through a rebrand in 2012/2013 where I started going by full name rather the short nickname so I automatically do the same with them :lol:
Reminds me of this girl I used to mess with. Legal name was Victoria but everyone called her Tori. You would think people would call her Vicky for short.

This is a thing? Serious question

I am not sure it is a “thing” but there was an IG post/tweet someone shared in here where a woman shared the a photograph of the cocktail her date was having with a caption saying something along the lines of “Omg I can’t believe he ordered this drink with fruit and sugar on the rim! He’s not a real man :lol: “ It was pathetic and I hope she ends alone or in a Moriah Mills situation

25 year old me would get thru that refractory period in < 5 minutes.

37 year old me.. **** man, i gotta go have a snack, drink water, scroll on NT, and watch some netflix

#washed

At 25 I was on your current level.

Now in my late 30's i'm opening the diary and asking them their availability in 4-6 weeks time.

Is the sole purpose of posting that fake video to TikTok to start a dialogue and incite chaos? Because that is the only reason I could see to stage this and post it :lol:

smedroc smedroc all jokes aside, the late 30s, setting up something further down the line approach can be money. Higher probability that you're not in the 33% of being a meal block. No one is planning out meals that far in advance :lol:

Ever date a woman that doesn't shave her legs?

Unsure if this new girl shaves her legs. The first date I noticed there was some stubble :lol:

If there's stubble sounds like she just hasn't shaved recently

I've heard some say they won't shave/wax their legs/yamb as a way to discourage themselves from having sex.

Back
Top Bottom