Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Are y’all messing with any other apps besides hinge? Might give bumble a try but what are y’all thoughts on there? Do you prefer to lead the convo because I know I do but kinda want to change it up a bit for summer time.

Are y’all messing with any other apps besides hinge? Might give bumble a try but what are y’all thoughts on there? Do you prefer to lead the convo because I know I do but kinda want to change it up a bit for summer time.

Males will generally lead on Bumble too. Women only have to start the convo and some will do so with hi/hey, an emoji or gif then wait on you or they might not message at all and the match will expire. There's no difference in terms of how messaging actually works after the first message. It's all marketing.

Unless you plan on buying a subscription/paying just use/test them all...casting a wider net.

flyerthandelta flyerthandelta title/first page needs to be updated..with info on the apps.

storm2006 storm2006 can ghost write since we know he's about that MLA format life

Last edited:

Like exec said - I would recommend using them all. There is really no harm and I did notice that there wasn't significant overlap so the pool really does get bigger. But to your specific question, I think Bumble is pretty efficient as a male when you think about it. You can get your swipes in until you run out (non-subscription version) and when you get your matches, you don't even have to worry about getting the ball rolling because they initiate. If/when they do send the message you can work your game from there.

I also agree with him that for the most part guys still lead. I never cared how they opened but I did make a mental note if they are a generic "hi how's your day/emoji/gif" type or if they made a comment on some part of my profile. It wouldn't change my approach but kind of gave me an idea of what I was working with. But when they do send you the generic message, it's pretty much open game and you can shape the conversation from there.

flyerthandelta flyerthandelta title/first page needs to be updated..with info on the apps.

storm2006 storm2006 can ghost write since we know he's about that MLA format life

That would actually be helpful. I have to go back in the thread because WASHED KING WASHED KING provided some very valuable data-driven insight into why Hinge >>> *.

I can also provide insight on what to do to make sure you don't get banned from Hinge :lol: :smh:

Met the wife on Hinge, but OKC was my bread and butter. She choose me, since I used OKC mostly.

Not gunna lie I don’t like birthdays.

It’s depressing. Women are narcissistic.
I use mine as a day of reflection. And in recent years as the bank roll has grown, a bit of self care. Always though since like 18 I spend my birthday solo from the time I wake. Need that time to think. Not gonna have no one chat my ear off about motives for tonight or what we drinking.

A few years ago Bumble deleted my profile pic from a range day (with other women/club members).

Said something about guns aren't allowed to be posted in pics.

The next profile I saw was a woman throwing an axe.

It was at that point that I logged out and deleted my profile.
Axe throwing has become trendy in some yuppie/techie circles. It’s no longer scary for the “laptop class” to borrow from political slang.

I hate when chicks put a countdown timer on their stories letting you know when their bday is :rolleyes.

So damn narcissistic :sick::smh:.
IMO women who shamelessly post their CashApp or Venmo for gifts are the WORST!

These new women think they deserve gifts from random ****** just for having a vagina.

What happened to アミーゴ アミーゴ

Haven't seen him post in a minute
Dude said he goes to like 25 weddings per Spring/Summer... he probably on the move :lol:

Legit just wanna go somewhere quiet and not be bothered.
tumblr_pglixz23mj1qfu1wuo2_400.gif

Throw Social in DC is a cool spot…Can go on a fake lil “active” date with the axes while still doing the good ole bar thing :lol: :pimp:

I use mine as a day of reflection. And in recent years as the bank roll has grown, a bit of self care. Always though since like 18 I spend my birthday solo from the time I wake. Need that time to think. Not gonna have no one chat my ear off about motives for tonight or what we drinking.

this is the move right here. spend your life anniversary how you best see fit.

the hard part is that mine falls on a holiday, so the homies and family always want to do something on the same day and I end up feeling guilty having to say "no" to one just so I can say "yes" to the other.

A few years ago Bumble deleted my profile pic from a range day (with other women/club members).

Said something about guns aren't allowed to be posted in pics.

The next profile I saw was a woman throwing an axe.

It was at that point that I logged out and deleted my profile.

Was the decisive profile Chris Kaman by any chance?

Throw Social in DC is a cool spot…Can go on a fake lil “active” date with the axes while still doing the good ole bar thing :lol: :pimp:

Second this. Went there like a month ago and went undefeated in giant jenga and beer pong with giant cups against shawty I was with

Throwing up the Heisman with woman at work. Recently became real flirty and messaging on Linc with the small talk. Trying to set up lunch plans to grab Mexican. Definitely would pursue if she didn't work here.

Second this. Went there like a month ago and went undefeated in giant jenga and beer pong with giant cups against shawty I was with

Oh wow. I didn't realize there was more to it than just Axe Throwing. Might have to check this out. Thanks for the rec!

Throwing up the Heisman with woman at work. Recently became real flirty and messaging on Linc with the small talk. Trying to set up lunch plans to grab Mexican. Definitely would pursue if she didn't work here.

That was always my #1 rule - never dip your pen in company ink. Following that rule was probably one of the best life/careers decisions I have made given how the women I have broken things off with have acted afterwards :lol:

Nothing like catching yambs in the workplace 'mirin, though. The fact that you are a coworker and somewhat "untouchable" probably gives you an edge too. I used to make "Weekday Goggles" and "Work hot" jokes how I would think some yambs were only attractive because our standards were reduced due to how much time we spent at the office.

I still think it's a thing but maybe moreso its know that I'm older and rarely see young yambs like these interns that often. I'm evolving :lol:

Back
Top Bottom