Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Had a girl annoy me so bad i didnt eat the food or smash and left 🤣. Last night after work i had a super long day didnt eat lunch. She hits me with a text right as im getting off saying shes ordering pizza ask me what i like blah blah come thru. Dope. Im hungry hungry. I get there 40 min later thinking pizza is there, she aint even ordered yet smh. Whatever its cool she insists on someplace ive never had whatever its cool she hops on the app. Im annoyed tho

We sitting there im thinking we bout to get it crackin. Nope, mind you weve smashed several times thats our relationship. She wants to watch a movie her sister has been telling her about. Her *** pops in HITCH, yes i said hitch and i said pops in, as in dvd she aint even got a Blu-ray 🤦🏾‍♂️. Im like whatever we'll just mess around for 30 min til the food gets here. Nope shes watching watching this movie. I'm befuddled. We almost all the way thru this **** eva and will figuring everything out and still no food. Im beyond annoyed.

Food finally gets there, i grab that box quick i been waiting all my life it felt like. Open it up, she ordered some shredded bbq chicken pizza with some ketchup type sauce and hella grilled onions. WHAT IN THEE HELL. Now this where i get really annoyed and I ultimately call it a night because, she say they mixed up our order she got pepperoni..alright cool call em and tell em to bring out the right one. She says no she'll just keep that one. If it was a mistake its a simple phone call but she wont make it so i think she lying and wanted that nasty ****. I dont say that but I dont stay either i left and neither of hs have texted 🤣. I feel silly but i feel right too 🤷🏾‍♂️
#GirlMath

Had a girl annoy me so bad i didnt eat the food or smash and left 🤣. Last night after work i had a super long day didnt eat lunch. She hits me with a text right as im getting off saying shes ordering pizza ask me what i like blah blah come thru. Dope. Im hungry hungry. I get there 40 min later thinking pizza is there, she aint even ordered yet smh. Whatever its cool she insists on someplace ive never had whatever its cool she hops on the app. Im annoyed tho

We sitting there im thinking we bout to get it crackin. Nope, mind you weve smashed several times thats our relationship. She wants to watch a movie her sister has been telling her about. Her *** pops in HITCH, yes i said hitch and i said pops in, as in dvd she aint even got a Blu-ray 🤦🏾‍♂️. Im like whatever we'll just mess around for 30 min til the food gets here. Nope shes watching watching this movie. I'm befuddled. We almost all the way thru this **** eva and will figuring everything out and still no food. Im beyond annoyed.

Food finally gets there, i grab that box quick i been waiting all my life it felt like. Open it up, she ordered some shredded bbq chicken pizza with some ketchup type sauce and hella grilled onions. WHAT IN THEE HELL. Now this where i get really annoyed and I ultimately call it a night because, she say they mixed up our order she got pepperoni..alright cool call em and tell em to bring out the right one. She says no she'll just keep that one. If it was a mistake its a simple phone call but she wont make it so i think she lying and wanted that nasty ****. I dont say that but I dont stay either i left and neither of hs have texted 🤣. I feel silly but i feel right too 🤷🏾‍♂️

😂 watching hitch, in 2023, off of a dvd, for the 1st time is levels of comedy…so you bounced & said nothing of the reason, man really left the premises hangry 🤣 ???

Speaking of #girlmath, Shawty wants to hang out 3x a week. And back to back days doesn't count on weekends :lol:

Are you two official? Or are you still out her smashing other joint?

Not counting back-to-back days on the weekend is a wild exclusion. If anything she should want the weekends because she’ll get to spend more time with you (assuming neither of you are working on Saturday/Sunday) and it would significantly reduce the chance of you smashing other yambs.

Based on her logic and demand, I think whatever you decide to do, you should be good :lol:

Are you two official? Or are you still out her smashing other joint?

Not counting back-to-back days on the weekend is a wild exclusion. If anything she should want the weekends because she’ll get to spend more time with you (assuming neither of you are working on Saturday/Sunday) and it would significantly reduce the chance of you smashing other yambs.

Based on her logic and demand, I think whatever you decide to do, you should be good :lol:

"her logic"

these words dont go together famlee

Speaking of #girlmath, Shawty wants to hang out 3x a week. And back to back days doesn't count on weekends :lol:
Man shorty just told me the same thing. My mom's in the hospital rn and she said "could you let me know by tomorrow if your moms gonna still be in the hospital otherwise i'll make other plans" like who the **** says that kind of ****? I've never in my life wanted to hang with someone that bad if their parent's in the hospital. I told her to just go ahead and make other plans cause that kinda question is just insane to me maybe I'm being dramatic.

Man shorty just told me the same thing. My mom's in the hospital rn and she said "could you let me know by tomorrow if your moms gonna still be in the hospital otherwise i'll make other plans" like who the **** says that kind of ****? I've never in my life wanted to hang with someone that bad if their parent's in the hospital. I told her to just go ahead and make other plans cause that kinda question is just insane to me maybe I'm being dramatic.

nah it ain't dramatic but this is one of those men & women differences & double standards that used to be understood...it a difference because i think too many women today assume men would want to be with a significant other when going something like women tend to do, double standard because if the roles were reversed & you put those demands/expectation on her while she was dealing with an issue, she likely would spaz about it

nah it ain't dramatic but this is one of those men & women differences & double standards that used to be understood...it a difference because i think too many women today assume men would want to be with a significant other when going something like women tend to do, double standard because if the roles were reversed & you put those demands/expectation on her while she was dealing with an issue, she likely would spaz about it
It's trash man cause she keep showing me red flags :lol: . She bad but if this with I gotta deal with might have to hit it and quit it

First and foremost, well wishes to your Mom. Second, you handled that better than me because I would’ve told her to go play in traffic. Some of these b****es, man :smh:.

First and foremost, well wishes to your Mom. Second, you handled that better than me because I would’ve told her to go play in traffic. Some of these b****es, man :smh:.
Bro she didn't mean any harm really but some people really just don't have any self awareness man and wonder why they're not as successful as they can possibly be in life lol. This is why women get cheated on tbh

I appreciate it though find out tomorrow if she needs surgery or not. Hospital food been good tho and some of the nurses are bad but man the hospital can be depressing.

Bro she didn't mean any harm really but some people really just don't have any self awareness man and wonder why they're not as successful as they can possibly be in life lol. This is why women get cheated on tbh

I appreciate it though find out tomorrow if she needs surgery or not. Hospital food been good tho and some of the nurses are bad but man the hospital can be depressing.

that's probably the right take...it really does, to some extent, come with dealing with people generally and maybe women especially...it's not necessarily a red flag but it is something you probably want to address in the moment of you really feel a way about it

😂 watching hitch, in 2023, off of a dvd, for the 1st time is levels of comedy…so you bounced & said nothing of the reason, man really left the premises hangry 🤣 ???
The movie really pissed me off, you pressed to watch this old *** wack *** movie? It was 830 something at night by this point I had nothing to eat all day. I hated her at the moment, I even hated will smith so i drove to in & out listening to 2Pac. I was irate inside but I just told her I'm leaving to go get food and go home. Didnt even hug her just stomped out 🤣😢🤦🏾‍♂️

hoosierdaddy317 hoosierdaddy317 hope your mom gets well soon

That whole situation sounds too hot, best thing to do is to end it. Gimme her number, I'll do it for you :emoji_eyes:
I appreciate it bro! She's making progress and doesn't need to have heart surgery thank the lord. Thankfully Dark skinned with the booty that look like two midgets in a sleeping bag is going out with her girlfriends tonight and plans to stay at my house after so imma lay the Hoosierdaddy317 hammer and i'll slide her your way bro.

Back
Top Bottom