Hiptics.com - My Favorite Hip Hop Blog

About 3 years ago my friend created the website Hiptics.com.  Over that time I've seen it grow into a very slick looking and very up-to-date hip hop blog that includes all the newest MP3 and mixtape downloads, artist interviews, album reviews, and video content among other features (podcasts, party playlists, etc.)

I really encourage everyone on NT to check out the site and provide any feedback on what can be improved.  He is always looking for ways to make the site better for users.  After all, the goal is to attract as many daily visitors as possible.

I want to stress that I'm not just pushing the site to NT just because I know the creator.  I really think the music forum would enjoy the content, site design, and frequent updates. 

Please take a minute or 2 to go to HIPTICS.COM 

Thanks for your click! 
pimp.gif

About 3 years ago my friend created the website Hiptics.com.  Over that time I've seen it grow into a very slick looking and very up-to-date hip hop blog that includes all the newest MP3 and mixtape downloads, artist interviews, album reviews, and video content among other features (podcasts, party playlists, etc.)

I really encourage everyone on NT to check out the site and provide any feedback on what can be improved.  He is always looking for ways to make the site better for users.  After all, the goal is to attract as many daily visitors as possible.

I want to stress that I'm not just pushing the site to NT just because I know the creator.  I really think the music forum would enjoy the content, site design, and frequent updates. 

Please take a minute or 2 to go to HIPTICS.COM 

Thanks for your click! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom