Hitting up COLUMBIA/BMORE, MARYLAND for the weekend, things to do?

you should head towards d.c. i lived in bmore for half of my life and i can tell you honestly there is nothing to do there. there's the gallery, mondawminmall (take the subway), camden yards and some spots to eat around the harbor but other than that there is nothing around downtown/the harbor except crackheads.

Meet Me Uptown In Riggs Park And Bring Some Cash
pimp.gif

But Nah Tho DC Carnival Goin On Today, B-More Aquarium, National Zoo, LOVE Night Club Will Be Aight(Saturday)

Adams Morgan Is Cool On Saturday Night But The Crowd Has Gotten Younger And The Goons Be Out
laugh.gif

Georgetown On Sat Night Alot More Civilized.. Lots Of Bars And Lounges To Hit Up

pimp.gif

if you comin to DC at all...we have the Caribbean fest all day Sat...that bmore nats game should be dope as well

the only thing good about staying in Columbia is that your right smack dab between Bmore and DC. enjoy.

im basically staying 4 blocks from Camden by west fayette street, chilled at the game and had some drinks by the harbor

i wish i knew about the DC Festival earlier i wouldve booked out there, but for now imma prob get some food by the harbor, shop around here and hit up theAquarium.
laugh.gif

The inner harbor is always cool. DC at this time of year has to be pretty fly. Your best bet is to ride the train into town and walk around.

LOL @ R.I.P.

i swear why everyone got a southern accent when we next to Jersey.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nah LLC, i was able to get tix off a scalper for $10 each for yesterdays game, plus it was fire works night so it was :haat

adam jones and markakis
pimp.gif

lol....inner harbor is OD nice and relaxing (perfect day out) never getting on that subway again tho
laugh.gif

Off to Columbia.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

HoCo all day! Hit me up lol.

Regional Forum will get no responses, I'm leaving tomm so some quick responses are needed.

SMH, you're not welcome anymore. Unlike the rest of NT, we help out people.

Tell me about it, I asked for advice on what to do in NY, and got no help. Dudes talking bout do a google search, I asked yall bastards not google

nah LLC, i was able to get tix off a scalper for $10 each for yesterdays game, plus it was fire works night so it was :haat

adam jones and markakis

Fridays game was packed like no other. Never thought I'd have to buy student tickets off of a scalper but it's whatever, the scalper thing made mynight. And you already know. I swear give us two years Adam Jones, Nick Markakis, Nolan Reimold, Matt Wieters, Robert Andino, and Luke Scott? Come on now...

Man tlel me why I made a wrong turn off the highway going from Columbia back to B-More at 1am.........ohhh man.
eek.gif

Felt like I was in a real life episode of The Wire, dude's runnin' around like the zombies in I Am Legend.
laugh.gif

Haha, I mean you were probably on one of The Wire sets. That show don't need no extras. Where in Columbia was the bar mitzvah?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Man tlel me why I made a wrong turn off the highway going from Columbia back to B-More at 1am.........ohhh man.
eek.gif

Felt like I was in a real life episode of The Wire, dude's runnin' around like the zombies in I Am Legend.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom