hockey player tries to fight the whole team. Vol. lol epic

Ox.

formerly oxpenguin

Raspiyev isn’t well known for his scoring ability, but his 111 penalty minutes in 16 games for Barys Astana this season speak to more of the kind of hockey player he is. During the one-minute, 12-second clip, Raspiyev goes after three Red Star players — and circles back to another one — before diving head first into the Kunlun bench to go after some more.

Absent in all of this until the end are the officials, who on multiple occasions let Raspiyev go skate on his own to find another target. While two officials are trying to halt one of the smaller fights on the side of the ice, Raspiyev is free to go to and fro between the Red Star players.

Raspiyev should clearly not be allowed to step foot on a sheet of ice for some time, if not ever thanks to his stat sheet. The officials, too, played a big part in failing to defuse the tension, which has apparently sent a former Islanders draft pick to the hospital.

Though the game may be postponed, Barys Astana’s website now has a page linking to help for fans who want to get their money back from the match. “We apologize for the inconvenience,” indeed.

Last edited:
HappyGilmore-elbow-011.gif

Last edited:
Saw that he was Russian, not eem surprised.

Been said it, Russians have absolutely ran their ***** dry.

Dudes are wild

Maaaan, how did no one on the ice for the other team even try to stand up for themselves? Whole thing is hilarious. KHL, so I'm not surprised. Outraged dummies in the deadspin comments section were saying "suspend him for life!" Dude is suspended for the rest of the preseason hahahahahahaha

Bruh. He went to the bench and was about to give them the work.

Most of my Russian friends told me some of the craziest stories.

How come when Hockey players fight its all ***** and giggles but when NBA players fight they're uncouth thugs

Can't believe some people are laughing at this brute, thuggish behavior.

What kind of example does this set for kids who might be at home watching with their families?

What if a kid sees this on TV and tries to fight every hockey player they see?

How come when Hockey players fight its all ***** and giggles but when NBA players fight they're uncouth thugs

Because in one sport fighting is allowed, and the other it's not.

Simple as that.

*And FWIW, this incident isn't getting good press. The reason there isn't more of a **** storm (media-wise) is because it happened in the KHL.

Because in one sport fighting is allowed, and the other it's not.

Simple as that.

*And FWIW, this incident isn't getting good press. The reason there isn't more of a **** storm (media-wise) is because it happened in the KHL.
Exactly!

NT reaching today I see....SMH

yooo he was dropping folks left and right lmao....

red team was weak though...they didn't want it at all

Back
Top Bottom