HOH - HOUSE OF HOOPS * FOOTLOCKER - GRAND OPENINGS

I just heard the same thing about people already camping but according to an earlier post you can't camp out until tomorrow at 5am. I guess that was faulty info, thanks

Store employee told me yesterday that they would not allow camping so I don't doubt if they get kicked out later on.

I spoke to a employee 2 weeks ago and they said they were gonna have everything from the oreos and up. Idk how true that is though.

It's hard to predict what will be there. The last 3 HoH opening have been disappointing to say the least. The Culver City one came in the same time frame as the best heat released last year. There hasn't been much heat this year with the exception of the Infrared 23 6's, Cigar and Champagnes and the WTKD's.

Any NTer wanna meet up somewhere near or in the promenade to roll thru together at HoH SM ? Never actually met anyone in person on NT

I'm heading out there within the next few hours so if anyone wants to meet up I'll be wearing the Carmine's with black sweats and 420 all day

anyone around the area and know how bad the line is? lol
nerd.gif

ok i did some twitter searching and some dude said they handed out some tickets to people that were camping. Opens at 7am

not much heat mostly retro Js (baron 1/9, infrared/concord lows , futures, carmines ) 18 pairs of WTKDs , no WTK / Preludes / MP , no Bred 1s.

not sure how credible this guy info is..

i think this girl is working there tomorrow
nerd.gif

Last edited:
List is pretty underwhelming. Any idea if the futures that they're getting are the first release with the glow in the dark sole?

Just stop by there. They still have carmine 1, baron 1, future, retro 2 night shade, 11 low infrared, couple kobe 9. They did sold out with wtkd, concord 11 low. Not sure what else they been released this morning.

They kinda played the employee's at SM HOH - They kept all there Stock at a Storage instead the back Stock room while the set up the Store for a HOH

So we couldn't get a exact idea of what Nike sent them… but everyone's reports seem on point… ^^^

Footlocker is getting smarter with these GO

I heard they got some heat like Gamma's they still some Labs and Yeezy's when I stopped by. Do we know exactly what they had in terms of heat. What is the next HoH opening from here?

Last edited:
OK ….. they are building a HOH at Fashion Square Mall in Sherman Oaks, CA on the Downstairs floor...

Now my mission is to get the MGR X'd out for he is the BIGGEST RUDEST DOUCHE BAG Ever to wear a Referee Uniform.

THAT's ON MOMMA's!

Back
Top Bottom