Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

^ No faith? :\
ohwell.gif

Cant wait Tim. Heat up DCNT first wit the pics

if its true for the X's i want some chicago or steel grey,as for the XIII's, as long as they retro wht/blk, it'll all be good.

Quote:
How we even know these guys even got this info. I think Alex should confirm this. Alex woud know b4 those guys.

Manposite and Timbo are both very legit.Alex doesn't know EVERYTHING man...there's other legit sources on this board besides him
Niketalk's Official Liner-Upper @ Your Service

Email me for Details mcgrath1fan@aol.com

damn i hope theyre the 13's and they retro every damn color...the only pair of J's that will ever touch my feet or take my cash again
other id is blazinjkid

hopefully new york X's but most likely seattle, sac town, and prolly some new team colors... hopefully new york though :D
happy.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
in anticipation

Quote:
Cant wait Tim. Heat up DCNT first wit the pics

And man, hit us up on NTCanada, with the info :wink:
wink.gif

[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between! NT Canada- Join Here!
SELLING: Blank or custom T-SHIRTS, ALL colors, all sizes... LOOKING FOR: Jordan Bulls Authentic Size 48, 52 or Pro-Cut​

04 is going to be one HUGE year.

Between the IV retros in fire red and military blue.....and then the 10s.....and the 13s???? What a year.

Omega -- help us out.....a little dog bone for what colors the 13s are coming in.

Yes, X and XIII are it. They are both due, and added up together they make a 23. You think it's almost over? They stop at 20, 23?
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

Omega, how did u get into this? How do you get the info? Do you work for nike? Are you a mob?
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

Na, mafia. I'm the stepson of one of the members of the Gambino crime family, and I meet people from Nike on the shoreside of the Hudson river for sneaker information that is handed to me in a brown envelope so I can post on Niketalk.

Hey,

I can assure you all that they won't be the Air Jordan IV or the OTHER Air Jordan XII that will be released NEXT summer.

BRB

Thanks.

since i guessed X's first...do i get a free pair from JB? :D
happy.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

Back
Top Bottom