HOLIDAY 2010 Releases...(378037-001)...(395709-001)...

good info and thanks
pimp.gif
!!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

i think cool greys will be worse... i think people will line up for over a day.... hopefully the cool greys release. along with some cool grey 9's.
Naw, many people aren't a fan of grey kicks. I know I wouldn't get them. Concord's have more memories as far as Michael Jordan and appeal to a wider range of people.
the cool grey's casued riots back in 01. in 10 it will be far worse.

hmmm all sounds soo good better start searchin for the money to pay for all these shoes... gonna be a broke year for me

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

i think cool greys will be worse... i think people will line up for over a day.... hopefully the cool greys release. along with some cool grey 9's.
Naw, many people aren't a fan of grey kicks. I know I wouldn't get them. Concord's have more memories as far as Michael Jordan and appeal to a wider range of people.
the cool grey's casued riots back in 01. in 10 it will be far worse.
and ten years later people will say Space Jam's caused people to break in to stores.

Cool Grey's weren't hard to get here, I just didn't want them.

Bibby has been wearing the Black/red 13's and also the white/red low 13's.

So those could be the two dropping.

If the concord come out then ill cop either than that no cop and as for the 13 please dont release the flint.. Give me those playoff 13 and concord and i willne done

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

The list said:
Cool grey 11s
Flint grey 13s
White/varsity red/black 13s

edit: it might have said white/black/varsity red which makes more sense since that's the c/w for the og white/red 13s

This Is Correct!
Why are people still trying to guess the colorways?

I swear if they F up those playoff 13's wit some nubuck or totally flip it I'll never buy new retro J's ever again for reals.
Concords have to drop again for the 25th. Other than that I'd take some flints or cool greys. Only thing I don't want is the white/red XIII

OP, Respect for the info.

Those III's and IV's will be 100% cop for me, albeit depending on the colorway for each. Anxiously awaiting some pics......

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Why are people still trying to guess the colorways?

Looks like someone needs the captain obvious super hero 2 save them
laugh.gif

I am not convinced of the colorways, but that doesn't mean I will guess them either
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

IMO COOL GREY 11s ARE UGLY EVERY JORDAN 11 LOOK BETTER THAN THEM

quit smoking rocks son. Cool Grey is teh shiznit!

Originally Posted by JAYS

If the concord come out then ill cop either than that no cop and as for the 13 please dont release the flint.. Give me those playoff 13 and concord and i will ne done

Make my wish come true and give me 13

let give it about 4 month

o god please be playoff 13... will see inn about 4 month from now everything will be be rise to the surface..

hope it going to be black shoes not some werid color way

copping if it playoff 13 and the 11 cop anyways

dude, wtfizz. you sound desperate and annoying. this thread and many others. relax.
laugh.gif

this looks like it will be a good year. ill finally be able to cop a XI XIII and *crosses fingers* a pair of IIIs

Im gonna go out on a limb right now and say that concords will NOT drop.. it will be some other colorway Xi..
White and Red XIII's WILL drop and Playoff XIII will NOT drop.. It will be a new colorway for the XIII!!!!!!

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

IMO COOL GREY 11s ARE UGLY EVERY JORDAN 11 LOOK BETTER THAN THEM

quit smoking rocks son. Cool Grey is teh shiznit!

If the concord come out then ill cop either than that no cop and as for the 13 please dont release the flint.. Give me those playoff 13 and concord and i will ne done

Make my wish come true and give me 13

let give it about 4 month

o god please be playoff 13... will see inn about 4 month from now everything will be be rise to the surface..

hope it going to be black shoes not some werid color way

copping if it playoff 13 and the 11 cop anyways

dude, wtfizz. you sound desperate and annoying. this thread and many others. relax.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Didn't even notice same dude said that.

^^ so are the concords (from PYS)

Name:
Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 (white / black)
Brand:
Nike Air Jordan
SKU:
Men: 136046-101

Magic1978 wrote:
Bibby often wears PE's that never see the light of day. Especially since he only wears lows.

He did it a lot more in Sacramento, now he seems to wear more team Jordan's.

mustbetheshoe58 wrote:
Originally Posted by you big dummy

2u58kll.jpg

bibby's 13's
pimp.gif

IDK could these be the 2010 re Retros ???

Back
Top Bottom