HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

That "slim" toebox causes all kinds of other issues with the shoes because they weren't designed to fit together that way. It's why we see all kinds of awful toe bumps and weird creasing.
ya my flatfooted self never faced that issue,...
hence the *personally part...

Slim/sloped toe boxes ALL DAMN DAY!

Bulbous toes have ruined way too many damn shoes.

I can't believe you're actually saying this. :lol:

You do know there's a happy medium between bulbous and my man's flat toe up there, right? Same thing they tried to do with the Ray Allen 7's that ruined that shoe. They're cutting out material that's meant to fit together a certain way and messes up the way the shoe breaks in.

IG pic

aka_mrjordan_instakeep_c21f1f65.jpg

But ppl were cool, ironing their Blk Cement 3s, to get a slim sloped toe box.. But now they coming slim out the box, and it's a problem ?
Crazy ish indeed

There's a world of difference in what they did to streamline the 4's, Air Max 1's, and Air Max 90's, and what's going on with some of these 11's and the last batch of 7's.

I like taupe haze and lightenings better than the UNC's. 🤷‍♂️
Shape of lightnings is on point. I got rid if them though and kept taupes and unc. On another note, i held CGs in hand today and they looked and felt great. I'ma definitely need a pair cone rd, especially since i never had tge og pair. Too bad they was tryna charge $420. I 🤣😂 then casually walked out. Smh.

Wow. Yeah I see what time it is lol. Looks like I won’t be getting my pair from SNKRS. Clearly they’ve been jacked already by this sham, thief of a so called “shipping” company. So nobody’s shook about possibly loosing their job or going to jail or nothing huh? Like boys are way too comfortable with it too. To do it on a mass scale like this. It’s the boldness for me :smh:. Never seen anything like this lol. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom