HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

@ZKO_24_7 Honestly it doesn't matter that none of your pairs have what you think is the Cool Gray toe. Again, it's utterly random from pair to pair. I assure you I have pairs of Concords and Black/Reds that do. (If I wasn't at my girl's house and had them in front of me, I'd take pics and post right now. I'll do it soon, though, if anyone needs visual evidence to believe it.) And I have pairs that don't.

In the meantime, look at these pics here ... do all these toes look like the perfect-pair/super-slim/slanted-toe photos we've all seen? No. The shoes still look great overall, but they also look like a lot of pairs of the relatively recent XI releases. It's just the way it is with these retros--one pair looks insane, the next pair less so.
This. It was the same in 95/96.

I want to double up. I've done so with prior 11 retros and eventually sold one, but these the they outdid themseleves in regards to the craftmanship and quality.

To me if the blk/red and space jam '16 had the shape of the '21 or even the Jubilee, they would be even more dope. SpaceJam 11 retros felt too box for me.

you gotta realize 10 yrs ago it was 175 retail with a special sliding box and plastic shoe trees now they raised the price and we have a cheaper box. It doesn’t add up.
You’re acting like they just raised the price and changed the box overnight. 11s been $220 since 2015 and they stopped the goofy plastic insert in 2018. You no like you no buy. Acting like nothing has changed in this world in 10 years and they owe you something. Like you’re somehow grandfathered into a price point and a certain amount of useless accessories. You’re lucky they’re only $225.

85C2617F-5337-4212-A667-ED4412C16B5C.jpeg

Last edited:
You’re acting like they just raised the price and changed the box overnight. 11s been $220 since 2015 and they stopped the goofy plastic insert in 2018. You no like you no buy. Acting like nothing has changed in this world in 10 years and they owe you something. Like you’re somehow grandfathered into a price point and a certain amount of useless accessories. You’re lucky they’re only $225.

This post was needed

now thats a vent lol

Nike lucky everyone still pays these high prices. I’m good tho work hard play hard. Cool greys arrive today excited to compare to my 2010 pair. The way these prices keep rising y’all right could be 250 over the next 5 years I don’t think so but anything is possible

$125 was a lot back in ‘96-‘97 and so was $150 and $170 during their eras. $220 seems like a lot, but it’s not in all reality.

I’m just happy they haven’t gone the designer route of $400+, which could be justifiable on their end by the resell market.

you gotta realize 10 yrs ago it was 175 retail with a special sliding box and plastic shoe trees now they raised the price and we have a cheaper box. It doesn’t add up.
Yea but this is also a better quality shoe, with a higher patent leather cut.
not i can see people being upset that the GS sized raised in price. And nothing really changed with that version.
i think the grey box we got with the cool greys looks dope. But that’s me.

Back
Top Bottom