HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Got them for like 50 bucks :lol: so they're basically beaters. Colorway is decent and they are OD comfy. I wear them in the rain all the time lol.

Haha I’m the same way my dude, can’t remember how much I paid but it wasn’t much more than what you paid lol.. This was back when you could get retros for that cheap (and it wasn’t even that long ago, really lol). I guess if the quality was A1, we might have not been able to scoop for so low haha

please don't tell me it was the jj on Flatbush

Def was.. should've not cancelled my FA and CH reserves but I wanted others to have a shot. They know how to F up a decent experience... Mad folks outside who didn't know about their raffle.

Box was yacked.. shoes were okay but overall shape could’ve been better. Couldn’t pick out another but I’ll just wait for my FTL pair which will hopefully be better overall.

1B7F936E-A544-42BD-A87E-92C82F94006D.jpeg
5EF054D2-E75C-41BF-A8C3-E2D4E2EB7ED8.jpeg

Def was.. should've not cancelled my FA and CH reserves but I wanted others to have a shot. They know how to F up a decent experience.. Now waiting for FTL pair which will hopefully be better overall. Mad folks outside who didn't know about their raffle too.
i just left there to pickup my raffle win, they brought me a box that looked like the hulk was playing with it 🤦🏿‍♂️, i kindly told them to bring me a better one. goons was outside lick'n their chops, dudes was already inside at the counter counting down for 2pm like it was new years. ****s crazy!

What’s the preferred restock spot these days? Don’t worry, I just need one size 10.5 in these and you’ll forever have one less person to compete with on release day. These are closure. Thanks

What sucks is I have no 11 mids in my line up, I only got the low i.e breds… 😔

Haven’t owned 11 mids in 20 years. Thx to SNKRS I have no 11 mids in my collection this morning. 🙄

Nice one there Nike. :stoneface:

I hate to be that guy but that's kinda on you fam... 2016-2019 had an amazing run of OG cws (Space Jams, Concords, Breds) that were all relatively easy to hit on. I guarantee you would've gotten a pair of at least one of those releases if you tried for one of them.

People fighting over a GR is hilarious to me. I'm sure most if not all of these people fighting who could afford retail could easily afford $75-$100 extra for a resell pair, and avoid a physical fight lol

None of these people look like they can even afford retail. Bunch of losers. Knew there would be some foolishness over these somewhere.

I hate to be that guy but that's kinda on you fam... 2016-2019 had an amazing run of OG cws (Space Jams, Concords, Breds) that were all relatively easy to hit on. I guarantee you would've gotten a pair of at least one of those releases if you tried for one of them.

Especially on B/reds & Space Jams

i just left there to pickup my raffle win, they brought me a box that looked like the hulk was playing with it 🤦🏿‍♂️, i kindly told them to bring me a better one. goons was outside lick'n their chops, dudes was already inside at the counter counting down for 2pm like it was new years. ****s crazy!

They let you swap for a better one?

Well I just paid about $80 mark up on kickscrew just to put a band-aid on my L’s today lol and give me closure & peace of mind from this release 🤦🏾‍♂️. Congrats to everyone that copped at retail and best of luck to anyone still on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom