Holiday party's 2015

I've been to one last year at my old job. it was ok overall (it was tons of food there though). they had it on the job premises so of course no liquor :smh:. I was told they used to have it off site but someone got drunk and got into a car accident 1 year and spoiled it for everyone :smh:.

at my new job there's 3 holiday parties. I missed the 1st one. 2nd is @ the senior partner's house this saturday. coworkers i've spoken to said he has a really nice place, valet parking, open bar, and etc. lowkey excited. he invited the 3 ladies that i'm really attracted to. I saw 2 rsvp'd (both married) and the other 1 (not married) hasn't rsvp'd as of yet.

3rd party I have no choice to be there because it my office starting @ 3:30 and I don't get off til 5. a coworker (girl) who works at another office emailed me asking me why I didn't come to the 1st party and that next year I better be there no if, ands, or buts & that she'll be @ my office party help setting up. we've never met in person; only communicated via phone and email. God I hope she's cute and single.

will post back with updates...wish me well NT :nthat:

Find her on LinkedIn and prosper.

I work for County.  We have a Holiday Luncheon from 11 to 2 on a Wednesday.... We also have to pay for our meal. 

Going to my first holiday party, working in corporate America. Is getting drunk not frowned upon?

Going to my first holiday party, working in corporate America. Is getting drunk not frowned upon?
moderation chief, don't want to be the story the following week because you did or said something stupid...

No Party per se,

But we're going to Estilo Gaucho today, a Brazilian churrascaria so not bad. I didn't eat breakfast today to make room.

I mean shoot if you getting drunk just urber your *** home before you become the story.

If you are in corporate America you're not a kid.

We are having our party tomorrow at Ruths Chris Steakhouse.

PORTER HOUSE FOR ME.

Holiday Happy Hour/Party is today.  I didn't plan on going, but one of my co-workers just told me that it isn't open bar, and that there's a 2 drink max 
indifferent.gif
  Glad I passed.

Went to the holiday party this past saturday. Beautiful view, good food, open bar with top shelf liquors. Company hired a Santa, he and his wife were drunk before the party started. Dude looked exactly like Bad Santa with a cig hanging out his mouth.

Great night. :smokin

^ At least you enjoyed, papi chulo. Mine is tonight, but I took my last sick day today.

Holiday Happy Hour/Party is today.  I didn't plan on going, but one of my co-workers just told me that it isn't open bar, and that there's a 2 drink max 
indifferent.gif
  Glad I passed.
My homie from work just texted me saying they also capped at 2 drinks max tonight.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
i love company holiday parties..that open bar is the best and our is usually on a saturday..unfortunately this year we are not having one :frown:

Back
Top Bottom