Hollywood needs to stop with the whitewashing vol. Exodus: Gods and Kings

It means features of African Americans. It means west African it means Central Africans. Where I think a few people in America come from, where most of the ones talking about ancient Egyptians were black originated from.

Yo I didn't say we don't have dark skin, and often times I am lumped in racial categorization that is complicated. A lot of Egyptians go through that, since we are neither Arab, Caucasian, or black. Were just North African. That's how people from North Africa look.

As dark as some of our skin maybe, we are still not African American black. Those features Are different. All good though yo.

Those people are indigenous because they are tribe based people that never left that land.

And yes for sure there were black people amongst the ancient Egyptians because there clear paintings that show that, but they also show different skin colours. I said it numerous times Egyptians have mad shades but to say all ancient Egypt was black is ridiculous and you are trying to give a false identity

YEAH man but Christian bale don't look like your past Egyptian family or current. he look European and that where my disdain come from.

Yo I didn't say we don't have dark skin, and often times I am lumped in racial categorization that is complicated. A lot of Egyptians go through that, since we are neither Arab, Caucasian, or black. Were just North African. That's how people from North Africa look.

As dark as some of our skin maybe, we are still not African American black. Those features Are different. All good though yo.

Those people are indigenous because they are tribe based people that never left that land.

And yes for sure there were black people amongst the ancient Egyptians because there clear paintings that show that, but they also show different skin colours. I said it numerous times Egyptians have mad shades but to say all ancient Egypt was black is ridiculous and you are trying to give a false identity

Black people also come in different shades >D

The_more_you_know.gif

I find it funny how this is so overlooked in all entertainment.

When comics try to find balance they never are original. They just hand the reigns over to a minority from a long standing white character.
There's an amazing character like Black Panther who continues to get sub par writing and no shine. When he does get decent writing the series last a hot second then no more comics.

Movies few get a chance at major heroic roles. Always someone white "fitting in" with minorities because he or she is poor too or thinks different than the majority making them a hero.

Freaking Reese Witherspoon with the African boys now like. Blindside.

Oh naw .....they said in 5 years "King" the story of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr is to be released staring: Justin Bieber

Idris Alba could easily Replace Bale, and Angela Basset could easily replace Sigourney Weaver, to even insinuate there aren't good Black Actors shows how brian washed you guys are to Systematic White supremacy, hell they could EASILY get unknown African Actors and with this budget make an amazing film. For Christ sakes City of God used real hood kids and that is one of the greatest films of altime. You clowns make me sick trying to make excuses for blatant racism, this is why I don't even want to meet majority of you guys in real life, because you`ll just hide all your stupidity like you do in real life.

Bro relax? Who in here denied that the use of whites in Hollywood is to blatant. I think we all agree the casting is messed up.

Real rap Lucky.

It seems like our generation is going backward instead of forward judging from this board and social media.

It wasn't like this even 6/7 years ago.

Egyptians are not white or black.
If anything they should have cast Latinos like Esai Morales, Mario Lopez, Eva Longoria and Rosario Dawson to play egyptians. The brazilian guy as Xerxes was credible too. They all got some skin color but are not black or white LOL

Latinos can play anything...we are mutts

Romeo Santos, Vin Diesel and Drake could have played an egyptian too

Last edited:
Real rap Lucky.

It seems like our generation is going backward instead of forward judging from this board and social media.

It wasn't like this even 6/7 years ago.

New Generation of Racism. The days of the KKK Redneck are over, they see that won't work anymore so now you have these liberal racist hipsters who deflect everything and tell your "bro we are all equal, I don't see color, racism is over bro, my best friend is black" they think being a white supremacist = KKK, dudes wanna preach they don't see color, but damn sure won't turn in their white privilege card. Get one of these clowns mad and they will show their true colors, it's been exposed tons of times on NT just in the past few months. It's no point of us even trying to "debate" on here anymore, just let the blind be blind and let the racist continue to do them as it is in their nature to be that way. Hell you got a dude talking about he lived in Egypt 10 yrs as if him even being in egypt for 80 yrs = him being of the original people of the area, thats like a white South African saying they are the natives of the land. lol

Egyptians are not white or black.
If anything they should have cast Latinos like Esai Morales, Mario Lopez, Eva Longoria and Rosario Dawson to play egyptians. The brazilian guy as Xerxes was credible too. They all got some skin color but are not black or white LOL

You learned this via our Amazing Education system huh. LOL

Yo stay quite homie you don't nothing about my country , history or Africa b. Get over yourself.

Dude talkin about living in Egypt for 10 years. Push fool my whole DNA goes back to the pharoes. You don't know jack son. But ya lets I'm brainwashed though.

Just cuz you read some books to empower yourself your gonna front a whole history, doesn't work like that.

And you wanna be about that pro black, leave America the most racist land in the world. And come back to Africa. Let me guess though you never been there?

Last edited:
Yo stay quite homie you don't nothing about my country , history or Africa b. Get over yourself.

Dude talkin about living in Egypt for 10 years. Push fool my whole DNA goes back to the pharoes. You don't know jack son. But ya lets I'm brainwashed though.

Just cuz you read some books to empower yourself your gonna front a whole history, doesn't work like that.

And you wanna be about that pro black, leave America the most racist land in the world. And come back to Africa. Let me guess though you never been there?

I`m African, and literally half my family is still in Africa and you're telling me I don't know about Africa. k

You know how many Africans are on this board? You speak as if you are the spokes person for the Continent and literally nobody has even seen you're screen name prior to this page. lol

Back
Top Bottom