Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

throw the bike in the hemi and check it out. 700 miles of trails then half the "roads" aren't accessible unless you're in a serious truck or dirt bike.

they got the nerve to call a trail a donkey pulled a cart up 150 years ago a road and then your gps takes you to it and you're like . 0] let me just move these boulders and drive across this river.
honestly those are the best trails, I've ridden natural cattle made trails before out here in Cali and they are the awesome.

yall forsure have some gems out there too

honestly those are the best trails, I've ridden natural cattle made trails before out here in Cali and they are the awesome.

yall forsure have some gems out there too

yeah, there's all sorts of wild stuff out there from the gold rush and a ton of old roads from that era too, abandoned towns and all that just in the middle of no where.

I need to grab a big boy bike and head out there.

yeah, there's all sorts of wild stuff out there from the gold rush and a ton of old roads from that era too, abandoned towns and all that just in the middle of no where.

Yessir! That looks just like I remember the Black Hills. Paha Sapa. The Heart of Everything that Is. So much history and beauty in your neck of the woods.

Next time you are headed back down South on 85 make sure and stop by Apline Inn in Hill City and get the filet special but save room for the peanut butter chocolate pie.

That's the **** I do in CO. Find camping spots off of old FSR which were mostly old mining trails. Hell w a paid campsite

Anyone have any recommendations on a fridge? I move end of this month and do not have one. French door preferred and all my other appliances are Kitchenaid

Yo!

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac increased their max loan amounts to $647,200 and $970,800.

It means that your loan has to be above $970,800 in the DC Metro area to be a Jumbo Mortgage.

So, if your loan is below $970,800 or close to it, you should probably look at refinancing. Honestly, if your mortgage balance is below $650K you should consider it too because of this re-classification.

I need to buy a house like yesterday. Look at this bs email we all got from management. Apparently I live in a senior citizen home. Quiet hours my ***. They got me all the way ****ed up 😂. I pay too much in rent for this bs
A8D612CA-CE43-403C-A797-679E65A41906.png

Does anyone have mortgage insurance? I keep getting these letters in the mail and assume it's junk.... I have too many expenses already so I think I'll pass but just wanted your opinion

I thought it was PMI but no... I asked my lender and they said I don't need it because I put more than 20% down... they explained it's like life insurance but for your home

I need to buy a house like yesterday. Look at this bs email we all got from management. Apparently I live in a senior citizen home. Quiet hours my ***. They got me all the way ****ed up 😂. I pay too much in rent for this bs
A8D612CA-CE43-403C-A797-679E65A41906.png

Make sure you avoid HOAs when looking for a house. lol

I thought it was PMI but no... I asked my lender and they said I don't need it because I put more than 20% down... they explained it's like life insurance but for your home

Yeah I used to get those letters too.. its not PMI its a "life insurance" if you die they will pay off your mortgage..

Was looking at a cash out refinance but they can’t get below our rate of 2.25. Wanted to finish up the basement in one shot.

realtor told me id get tons of mail about mortgage insurance and ish about " locked rates" for $50-100
i toss all that stuff.

Completely new to the game.

What’s a super great interest rate right now. Going to start talking to Bofa and some other places and have no idea how any of this works.

Investment property
Single family home
Can put up to 20% down
Above 775+ credit score
plenty of income / cost of the places i’m considering

What’s a super great interest rate right now. Going to start talking to Bofa and some other places and have no idea how any of this works.

Investment property
Single family home
Can put up to 20% down
Above 775+ credit score

~3% is a good rate for 30y, but not sure if you'd get that for an investment property and not a primary residence. Other than BofA - try reaching out to mortgage brokers and they can run the numbers with multiple lenders.

Investment property
Single family home
Can put up to 20% down
Above 775+ credit score
U just gotta get with an aggressive local broker or two and shop it around imo. I just refinanced and shopped for the best numbers (rates, origination fees, etc). I talked to my current mortgage company, sofi, and a local guy. Pitted them against each other (not sofi, they were way off) and the local guy kept lowering his fees til he won. This was for my primary home, I needed to pull cash out for an investment which was my main goal to refi, but I did lower my rate slightly to 2.99.

I have an investment prop single family home and rate is 4+, I’m guessing you’re looking at high 3s to 4.

~3% is a good rate for 30y, but not sure if you'd get that for an investment property and not a primary residence. Other than BofA - try reaching out to mortgage brokers and they can run the numbers with multiple lenders.

He should make it his primary residence for a year and live in it.. then rent it out since he's starting out.

He should make it his primary residence for a year and live in it.. then rent it out since he's starting out.

I unfortunately don’t have that option with work etc. Okay so it sounds like 3-4% is good.

Is this good? i planned to look up the words later to learn as i’m unfamiliar with some of them.

6433D5C3-0AB5-4423-BBFC-ADF5EBECBE7F.png

Is this good? i planned to look up the words later to learn as i’m unfamiliar with some of them.

No, that rate isn't even that great AND its requiring you to buy / pay points.

No, that rate isn't even that great AND its requiring you to buy / pay points.

It’s for an investment property tho - it seems like everything i’m reading is saying that the rate isn’t going to be as good on one of those. For a regular primary residence once I can easily get under 3% but haven’t seen anything for investment properties in that range.

Back
Top Bottom