Home Buying & Real Estate Thread

I really think the easiest waty to start absorbing the BP info is through the podcast they break everything down so someone with zero knowledge will understand. Start by listening on your drive to and from work, I would knock out 2-3 a day and relisten to the important ones.

Lucky I feel you, 9-5 isn't for me. Too much money to be made through your own businesses and I want financial freedom.

Last edited:
I love listening to BP's podcasts when I'm driving or running on a treadmill. Their guests are everyday people who started from
nothing and thru hard work, reached their goal. It seriously lights a fire in myself when I hear their stories and it pushes me to do more.

This is exactly what I been doing in the gym. Just soaking up whatever I can get.

Same age and I feel you 100%

I gave myself to the age of 40 when I first started working but after really focusing on my future I dont think I can last that long.

Over the past year while I was saving for my current home I learned a lot about myself. Its amazing how much I was willing to sacrifice for what I wanted when before I couldn't imagine giving certain things up. If i knew what I know now 10 years ago when I left HS I would be so much further along.I dont want to be saying the same things 10 years from now so im ive really been trying to push myself this year and hopefully it works out.

yea, the thing with a lot of young people is many of us are first gen "people that made it" so you dont have a blueprint to go off of on what moves to make to CREATE GENERATIONAL WEALTH. We get caught up in getting good jobs but you cant pass down a good job to your kid. Real Estate isn't going to be my main focus, but its impossible to become truly wealthy without owning land that generates income. And at the end of the day land will always have value even if the dollar is worthless.

Repped

Human beings will always need shelter.

Last edited:
Lucky I feel you, 9-5 isn't for me. Too much money to be made through your own businesses and I want financial freedom.

both of y'all should tune in tomorrow

i am, you dudes are smart young men no sarcasm

i missed the webinar, was busy today smh
You didn't miss it. It's not on until 5 Pacific/8 EST. Thinking about tuning in, if I'm free at that time. 

I've been lurking in here since I need to get my money right before making any moves. I appreciate all the knowledge being shared in here. Flourish NT fam. 
nthat.gif

The way you typed that made it sound normal, and I guess if you're from that area it's seen as normal thing. But paying $1800 a month to be someones roommate sounds insane, and that probably explains why Houston, Dallas, and Austin are the fastest growing cities in the us.

Speaking of Dallas and Houston, all you dudes with major capital better come down here and hop on this cheap property while it's cheap :lol:

Last edited:
I was looking at Dallas hotpads a few hours ago, found a 2nd floor 3,000 sq ft 5 bed 3 bath for like $1800. Meanwhile out to the left, kats are paying that same amount to have a roommate in a large walk in closet sized apartment and still be 30 minutes away from work.

The way you typed that made it sound normal, and I guess if you're from that area it's seen as normal thing. But paying $1800 a month to be someones roommate sounds insane, and that probably explains why Houston, Dallas, and Austin are the fastest growing cities in the us.
Its a sad reality out here

glad to see this thread jump and thank you all for introducing me to bigger pockets first webinar this evening pretty excited to get started and to learn more gotta create a revenue stream outside of my everyday job

Speaking of Dallas and Houston, all you dudes with major capital better come down here and hop on this cheap property while it's cheap :lol:

I have a lady friend who is an agent for KW in Dallas and she asked me to come down to check out some investment properties. Only downfall I see is Texas ranks top 3 in the nation in highest property taxes.

I have a lady friend who is an agent for KW in Dallas and she asked me to come down to check out some investment properties. Only downfall I see is Texas ranks top 3 in the nation in highest property taxes.

Property taxes are insane here.

I've been ranting about it for a while now.

My city's school district is adding 3600 kids a year so they keep having to build schools.

Last edited:
Property taxes are insane here.

I've been ranting about it for a while now.

My city's school district is adding 3600 kids a year so they keep having to build schools.

Property Taxes

LOL cant be any worse than the state of Connecticut

Back
Top Bottom