Home For Rent (Fairfield, Vacaville area), Plus Where Do Yall Hoop?

Anyone know of any. I am positive we have NT'ers from the area matter of fact I swear I see some of yall at my work on the weekend. Me and my lady been looking we have outgrown our apartment. 

What are your hoop spots as well? Duke Center in Vacaville used to be solid but is now a tad "hood" outdoor spots only seem to be Davis and Dixon's one park. Haha.

Discus and PLEASE advise...

I grew up in Fairfield! Davis is probably the closest indoor gym to get a good run...I really don't know how ghetto Alan Witt Park's gym is these days. Vallejo has the Mare Island Sports Center. Although, the courts there are bad for your knees. 

im from vallejo and ive been hooping in mare island for years, bad courts but it will do since i dont see any pick up games around my area. sometimes theres people playing

in american canyon park.i was in vacaville 2 weeks ago for my nephews swim meet.

American Canyon Middle School on certain days be running tough. I heard benicia open gym is okay but I have never went. 

I'm in Fairfield, sup bro!
Where you work?
I work at Levis in the outlets (whats up). Its solid w/ exception of the weekends cause I am sure Vacaville population jumps just cause of the outlets on the weekend. I am a manager there doubt due to dress code and stuff itd even be obvious I was on NT from first glance.

And so this is out there I dont do "hookups" I like my job and we take that stuff waaaay to serious. People getting canned over giving extra 20% off and stuff...
American Canyon Middle School on certain days be running tough. I heard benicia open gym is okay but I have never went. 
I have heard that in passing too about American Canyon but cant ever seem to hear of a certain day or more details. And Benicia is low key deep better off going to Davis even if just too hoop outside with those damn double rims...

Last edited:
I work at Levis in the outlets (whats up). Its solid w/ exception of the weekends cause I am sure Vacaville population jumps just cause of the outlets on the weekend. I am a manager there doubt due to dress code and stuff itd even be obvious I was on NT from first glance.

And so this is out there I dont do "hookups" I like my job and we take that stuff waaaay to serious. People getting canned over giving extra 20% off and stuff...

I have heard that in passing too about American Canyon but cant ever seem to hear of a certain day or more details. And Benicia is low key deep better off going to Davis even if just too hoop outside with those damn double rims...

Are you guys hiring? I've been looking for a job for such a long time out here.. I just moved back out here from Los Angeles..

Back
Top Bottom