Honda Mugen NSX RR... OH MY LORD! *PICS*

You act like a C6 ZR1 didn't lap the Ring in 7:26, a C6 Z06 in 7:42, a C5 Z06 in 7:56, and a base C6 in 7:59. You can't crack 8 minutes at the Ring ina car that can only go in a straight line.

What? Last-gen as in the C5. The C6 Z06 (beginning in '06) is the current-gen.

Mangudai954 wrote:

NSX > S2000 any day of the year

I prefer the Type R NSX though

5608large1.jpg

co-sign
smokin.gif

From limitedretroOG:

"What? You never said C5 nor C6, all you said was last gen! And the C5 Z06 ran the same time as the NSX on the Ring."

honda is great!

I know, I love the pre-facelift NSX. No hate from me. I was just correcting him about the Vette's performance.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

And yet, they're still not in as much risk of going out of business as the American ones.
Huh?
The Japanese government has subsidized their automakers for decades now.

Subsidy as in monetary assistance.

What? You never said C5 nor C6, all you said was last gen!
Umm... the C6 is current. There is no C7 yet. So isn't saying last gen the same thing as saying C5? Semantics aside, I meant the'01-'04 version.

And the C5 Z06 ran the same time as the NSX on the Ring.
That's exactly what I said near the top of this page.
laugh.gif

Edit: It seems like we're arguing about nothing here. You said a Vette can't perform better than an NSX, which isn't true and I said a Vette canrun circles around an NSX, which isn't true IF we're narrowing it down to the years that the NSX was being produced. They're pretty equal in thoseyears. My only point was Vettes can do more than just go in a straight line. But I like NSXs too, just not the one you posted which I think is ugly as $%%!.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

And yet, they're still not in as much risk of going out of business as the American ones.
Huh?
The Japanese government has subsidized their automakers for decades now.

Subsidy as in monetary assistance.
and it appears at least one japanese automaker will also be asking for a bailout. as i said before, its a global situation and i imagine thedominoes will fall in the east just like the west.

http://www.bloomberg.com/...dkcIs4K3g&refer=home

Originally Posted by JD617

You obviously do not know what you're talking about if you think a Corvette is more reliable than an NSX or performs better than an NSX.
What? A Vette will run circles around an NSX.

On a STRAIGHT.
laugh.gif

Let's take it out on a track and see who wins.

please get a clue before posting again. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom