Hope JB Learned his lesson

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

These shoes are horrible imo. It's like after the xx3's all of the good designers were like, 'yo, i'm out'.

The lead designer on the XX3 is the same guy who was the lead designer on the 2010...

I'm not too crazy about the 2010 design-wise (that awful window in particular), but I would seriously consider these to ball in, if the price were more forgiving. Performance is most important in shoes, but then again, it doesn't hurt to have the shoe look good as well. The XX3, imho, were an excellent example of a good looking shoe that performed very well. Too bad there aren't more shoes that have both of these aspects.

You all blind to the 80+ Thread on the AJ2010?

Just because you and your friends don't like it, don't mean other people ain't rockin their pairs. I have two pairs of the original White/Black/Reds and looking forward to picking up the UNCs
A quality product, and most people like you refuse to buy it, but will continue to support a flimsy elongated all white Jordan 11 because of the hype.
Maybe when your older, you will learn to appreciate them.

i'm yet to see one person wearing them.. not one.. and i live in a city of 8 million... just sayin..

^but whats the point of saying "i've never seen someone wear them in my city"
I could do the same thing, I've never seen someone rock their Space Jams besides my guys...the All White 11s, Motorsport 6s...does that mean they didnt sell?

to each his own. as for me, i've yet to see a pair of 2010s that i didn't like.

i copped the welcome home cw and i have no complaints. those black/uni blu are fire too!

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Just because you and your friends don't like it, don't mean other people ain't rockin their pairs. I have two pairs of the original White/Black/Reds and looking forward to picking up the UNCs
A quality product, and most people like you refuse to buy it, but will continue to support a flimsy elongated all white Jordan 11 because of the hype.
agree.  well, i got the 11's too lol
i didn't like the 2010s at first but they grew on me and i got the first and unc c/w's now.
i'm sure they perform well on the court.  stylistically, they look real good with shorts to me

I think these have more on court appeal. I like the unc ones for both casual and balling. The others are decent at best.

the Welcome Home editions are fire.... and the UNC pic posted on the first page makes those look pretty damn good...

I wish Jordan would drop the price but they charge it because they can.

not everyone is going to like everything that jordan brand comes out with, but you are entitled to you opinion.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i'm yet to see one person wearing them.. not one.. and i live in a city of 8 million... just sayin..

I always find these comments odd. So you want to see the sneakers you're wearing everywhere you go?

I mean the UNC black and the Charcoal joints are nice......Copping the Charcoal. Will cop the original colorway too when they go on sale further. Its a nice shoe just not your typical 1-10 that everyone that is a so called Jordan Head has become acustomed too. Get over it clown Everyday brings something new if you want the same old sh** find a time machine.

maybe cause these are made to play basketball in. you want something that looks "cute" with jeans than buy retros

Originally Posted by verse001

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

agree.  well, i got the 11's too lol
i didn't like the 2010s at first but they grew on me and i got the first and unc c/w's now.
i'm sure they perform well on the court.  stylistically, they look real good with shorts to me
Word, I don't mean to sound salty about people picking up the 11s, but I was just saying IMO they were really bad quality.
I mean I'll be down for some Columbias anytime but these were just a cheaper version.

I think people just need to understand that all the new Signature Jordans never sell out at first.  It takes years to build hype and admiration to the sneakers.
I know plenty of people who regretted passing on the XX3s...and like a few NTers have mentioned, even the original 11s didn't sell out in a day.
So stating the 2010 as a failure 3 months since it's release date is really unfair IMO.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by gzagenius

im digging the unc/black.

That is a very smooth pic 
pimp.gif
 they aren't as bad as many portray them to be.

Im thinking bout getting a pair to hoop in they are not that bad reall idk why this shoe has so much hate

Were the uni blue 2010 a limited release or something? I can't find them anywhere and I haven't seen them in stores.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

im digging the unc/black.

pimp.gif

I'm going to have to disagree with you man, although I'm a sucker for the older Jordans mainly 1 - 14,  IMO the 2010s are nice, I like the clean toe that Tinker used when he designed this and they look like they would perform well on the court

not a fail IMO.... 2009s maybe

Back
Top Bottom