Hope nike retros the Air Max 90 Grey/Black/Graphite

Why not:

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Ah, the days when quality leather AM90s in great colorways were marked down to $39.97.

Yes, when everything ended up on the "sale" tables in front of those stores... and I was too busy looking for something else to really notice *sighs

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Ah, the days when quality leather AM90s in great colorways were marked down to $39.97.

Yes, when everything ended up on the "sale" tables in front of those stores... and I was too busy looking for something else to really notice *sighs

Mayhemgatz, dope pic you got there.. I tried doing it on nikeid but it can't get close enough to the ones you have.

tak, is that a recent pick up only? Sent you a PM.. nice pick up btw.

Mayhemgatz, dope pic you got there.. I tried doing it on nikeid but it can't get close enough to the ones you have.

tak, is that a recent pick up only? Sent you a PM.. nice pick up btw.

Best pickup I ever made was 2 years ago... some random winter night browsing the usual sites for kicks. I happened across a pair of these on one of the backpages of PYS's AM90 section. They only had 1 size listed and it was my 10.5. I copped instantly for $95 shipped. I couldn't believe it. I kept thinking it was a mistake and that my money would get refunded, but those bad boys showed up less than a week later. I still rock them at least once a week to this day.

Favorite colorway of my favorite shoe, hands down.

Best pickup I ever made was 2 years ago... some random winter night browsing the usual sites for kicks. I happened across a pair of these on one of the backpages of PYS's AM90 section. They only had 1 size listed and it was my 10.5. I copped instantly for $95 shipped. I couldn't believe it. I kept thinking it was a mistake and that my money would get refunded, but those bad boys showed up less than a week later. I still rock them at least once a week to this day.

Favorite colorway of my favorite shoe, hands down.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

they were released in 2005 along with the Maize, Stealth Grey, Obsidian Stealth, and Khaki colorways.

the quality of them is superb and they are ridiculously comfy. the soft (real suede) leather, soft mesh, and super comfy padded lining is what makes these stand out from a lot of other AM90 releases.

If Nike retro's them, we all know that none of that great stuff would be there and it wouldn't be the same nor worth the premium price they would slap on it
tired.gif

but if you just want a similar colorway, you can make a decent rendition on NikeiD
nerd.gif

*not my pic* 2005 AM90 Leather set
maize joints are extinct.
tired.gif

they were released in 2005 along with the Maize, Stealth Grey, Obsidian Stealth, and Khaki colorways.

the quality of them is superb and they are ridiculously comfy. the soft (real suede) leather, soft mesh, and super comfy padded lining is what makes these stand out from a lot of other AM90 releases.

If Nike retro's them, we all know that none of that great stuff would be there and it wouldn't be the same nor worth the premium price they would slap on it
tired.gif

but if you just want a similar colorway, you can make a decent rendition on NikeiD
nerd.gif

tired.gif

It's funny to see GR pairs that sat on shelves in 04/05 in demand now, that's usually how it works though... Compared to what nike puts now those are sick...

It's funny to see GR pairs that sat on shelves in 04/05 in demand now, that's usually how it works though... Compared to what nike puts now those are sick...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tired.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif

Are you referring to your own pair? Still got my pair. Can't bear to break them out still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tired.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif

Are you referring to your own pair? Still got my pair. Can't bear to break them out still
laugh.gif

I only have the obsidian stealth pair, but as others have said they have real nice materials and are indeed extremely comfy.

I only have the obsidian stealth pair, but as others have said they have real nice materials and are indeed extremely comfy.

Back
Top Bottom