Hope Solo has got some serious screws loose.

Love me some Alex Morgan

But she is definitely a member of the itty bitty titty committee

I am convinced Hope Solo's vagine has 100 rows of razor sharp teeth.

They type to burn your house down with you in it.

I'm late, but I'd take Hope Solo down. Then probably taze her after 
laugh.gif

TMZ:
Former NFL tight end Jerramy Stevens -- who's married to USA soccer star Hope Solo -- was arrested for DUI in Los Angeles this week ... TMZ Sports has learned.

According to officials, the 35-year-old was popped for driving under the influence around 1:49 AM on Monday morning. Police say he was initially pulled over because his headlights were off.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Hope Solo was in the car with Stevens when he was pulled over for allegedly swerving on the road.

We're told Solo was "acting belligerent" in the car ... and pulled out her cell phone to record officers during the stop.

One source says "they were a major pain" ... and cops were thiiis close to arresting Solo for disorderly conduct.

We're told both Solo and Stevens were trying to play the dreaded, "Don't you know who we are?" card.

As for Stevens, we're told he refused to submit to a breath test -- so cops got a warrant to take him to a hospital to test his blood. Ultimately, cops were convinced he was wasted and arrested him for DUI.

Hope Solo has been suspended for 30 days by U.S. Soccer. Jerramy Stevens was driving a U.S. Soccer team van at the time of his DUI arrest ... and we're told it was the main reasons Hope was suspended from the team.

Last edited:
Surprised they suspended her. Usually they don't care what she does. Dude was driving one of the soccer vans though.

So what the hell does Jerramy Stevens do nowadays besides beat and **** Hope Solo and get trashed every day?

It's kind of hilarious they did this in the US Soccer van :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom