Hot Girls Appreciation Thread vol. idc what you say Brianna Frost is BAD

fxb31c.jpg

20fuujs.jpg

2i237sm.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

whomever you posted is appreciated. and any hot girls are appreciated so... appreciated!

Good point. On that note:

GalleryPic.aspx

08_marisa-miller_07.jpg

On another note, who's seen the uh... ahem... Katy Perry... "photo"
nerd.gif

whomever you posted is appreciated. and any hot girls are appreciated so... appreciated!

You like oompa loompas fam ? She's pretty but the tan is rediculous, too much beta caratine.

Will gladly appreciate the girls w/ ridiculous tans but the guys who want to try it ummmm....
laugh.gif

freak.jpg

img_25.jpg

just saw her website, this broad is WAYYYY too tan which is a letdown from the first pic above, or maybe its just the angle or the lighting of the first picthat doesnt make her look so tan

This one I-talian female I had P.E. with in HS OD'd on tanning. Shorty used to get upset when she would miss a day and %**@
smh.gif
Throwing tantrums in thechangeroom talkmbout "I'm not dark enough! It's fading!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
"

For some reason she wore thong underwear in the bed so her tan lines were type prominent too.

The contrast was
eek.gif
Looked wild unnatural
smh.gif

Tanorexia FTL
frown.gif

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

This one I-talian female I had P.E. with in HS OD'd on tanning. Shorty used to get upset when she would miss a day and %**@
smh.gif
Throwing tantrums in the changeroom talkmbout "I'm not dark enough! It's fading!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
"

For some reason she wore thong underwear in the bed so her tan lines were type prominent too.

The contrast was
eek.gif
Looked wild unnatural
smh.gif

Tanorexia FTL
frown.gif

chill. i don't know the girl but id probably lick the instant tan off her kneecaps.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

smh.gif
Throwing tantrums in the
changeroom talkmbout "I'm not dark enough! It's fading!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
"

The contrast was
eek.gif
Looked wild unnatural
smh.gif

Tanorexia FTL
frown.gif

chill. i don't know the girl but id probably lick the instant tan off her kneecaps.

laugh.gif

I'm not hating, fam. She was bad. Nh. Sometimes they take it too far, though. %+@+ is actually a disease, or epidemic, if you will, plaguing the melaninchallenged community.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanning_addiction

Back
Top Bottom