Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Picked up the 3rd party Green Goblin
20210128_225026.jpg

SooSooToys is doing a Rorschach figure.

my first Hot Toy ever

i cant wait. im too huge of a cap fan to not have this one

i still really want the winter soldier outfit cap but i saw the color of the suit bleeds on the neck

20210202_051514.jpg

Wanna import Cap but I don't wanna lose my NRD with sideshow. Also Cap is
my first Hot Toy ever

i cant wait. im too huge of a cap fan to not have this one

i still really want the winter soldier outfit cap but i saw the color of the suit bleeds on the neck

20210202_051514.jpg
I can't wait for that Cap. Was gonna import it because sideshow probably won't ship til late February, ish came out to $545, I'll wait a lil while lol. They killed it with this one

Wanna import Cap but I don't wanna lose my NRD with sideshow. Also Cap is

I can't wait for that Cap. Was gonna import it because sideshow probably won't ship til late February, ish came out to $545, I'll wait a lil while lol. They killed it with this one
import from where? And where you live?

I had my HammerCap PO since it was announced post EG. Mine should be coming in next month via SSC

I watched a unboxing of it, man is this thing amazing. I can't wait til they start shipping i'll pay in full once they do

I watched a unboxing of it, man is this thing amazing. I can't wait til they start shipping i'll pay in full once they do
Probably won’t ship til later this month or early March. Pretty much whenever it’s in SSC warehouse

Picked up my 1St hot toys, a mark 47. I was excited to get it in hand but I'm dissapointed about a few things. The chest plate isn't magnetised and falls off easily. Right arm shoulder plate doest stay in the up position, magnets fall out and I had to re glue some. When you guys run into issues like that, do you attempt to fix it, return it or just deal with it?

I expected a bit better quality control given the price point but overall its a nice figure. Now I'm torn between mark xxi midas and endgame thanos as my next purchase.

inCollage_20210205_091120027.jpg

Picked up my 1St hot toys, a mark 47. I was excited to get it in hand but I'm dissapointed about a few things. The chest plate isn't magnetised and falls off easily. Right arm shoulder plate doest stay in the up position, magnets fall out and I had to re glue some. When you guys run into issues like that, do you attempt to fix it, return it or just deal with it?

I expected a bit better quality control given the price point but overall its a nice figure. Now I'm torn between mark xxi midas and endgame thanos as my next purchase.

inCollage_20210205_091120027.jpg

Nice pick up! Yo brotha I lost your number if you still have mine hit me up I have some questions.

i"ve had over 600 different figures. I've never been so excited for a figure in my life as I am this Cap.
only other one that gave me close to this type of excitement is my Marvel Select Juggernaut and my Funko pop Jiraya

TN, was gonna cop from Toys Wonderland. I can wait until it releases state side

Those Day 1 prices are insane but I know all these reviewer dudes gotta be the first to have it so I can't hate on TW for pricing them the way they do. Glad I can just buy it from them for regular Sideshow price after their reviews:lol:

Side-note for those that buy from Sideshow, your RP's expire after a year now. That's the scummiest move they've ever done. I used to splurge on a big ticket item from them every few years but after this move, I have no incentive to ever buy direct from them anymore :smh:

Those Day 1 prices are insane but I know all these reviewer dudes gotta be the first to have it so I can't hate on TW for pricing them the way they do. Glad I can just buy it from them for regular Sideshow price after their reviews:lol:

Side-note for those that buy from Sideshow, your RP's expire after a year now. That's the scummiest move they've ever done. I used to splurge on a big ticket item from them every few years but after this move, I have no incentive to ever buy direct from them anymore :smh:
Yea I’m waiting on my RP from HammerCap to clear and I’d have like $60. Might get that 2099 Spidey or wait for the Uptown Pride Miles Morales from the VG

Nice pick up! Yo brotha I lost your number if you still have mine hit me up I have some questions.

i"ve had over 600 different figures. I've never been so excited for a figure in my life as I am this Cap.
only other one that gave me close to this type of excitement is my Marvel Select Juggernaut and my Funko pop Jiraya
Send you a DM brother

YUP. DEFINITELY A SCUM MOVE. IVE RACKED UP CLOSE TO $500 in RP BUT THERES NOTHING OUT CURRENTLY I WANT TO USE THEM ON. BATTLE DAMAGED THANOS IS THE CLOSEST FIGURE I MAY USE IT ON. I DONT BELIEVE I CAN RETROACTIVELY APPLY THEM TO MY CURRENT ORDERS.

MY GUESS IS THAT SIDESHOW HAS PROB SEEN THEIR SALES PLUMMET AND ARE TRYING TO FORCE MORE ORDERS COMING THROUGH.

Last edited:
YUP. DEFINITELY A SCUM MOVE. IVE RACKED UP CLOSE TO $500 in RP BUT THERES NOTHING OUT CURRENTLY I WANT TO USE THEM ON. BATTLE DAMAGED THANOS IS THE CLOSEST FIGURE I MAY USE IT ON. I DONT BELIEVE I CAN RETROACTIVELY APPLY THEM TO MY CURRENT ORDERS.

MY GUESS IS THAT SIDESHOW HAS PROB SEEN THEIR SALES PLUMMET AND ARE TRYING TO FORCE MORE ORDERS COMING THROUGH.
could you just buy something then resell it get cash or use as trade bait

That’s the best cap to date.

I remember when I would be so pissed at these delays, now I literally just place my orders and never think about it again till then I randomly get the email that they are shipping...just received my mk85 HAVENT had the chance to unbox at all.

Back
Top Bottom