Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I know your pain. Many battles used to be fought with wifey for space :smh: :lol:

So you still rank Knightmare over Deadpool tho? :nerd:

I know your pain. Many battles used to be fought with wifey for space :smh: :lol:

I do bro...lol DP is dope, but Knightmare bats is better IMO....however I think FOY goes to regular Bats...I should have gotten him....sup you got the plug? :nerd:

I do bro...lol DP is dope, but Knightmare bats is better IMO....however I think FOY goes to regular Bats...I should have gotten him....sup you got the plug? :nerd:

Honestly, DP and Bats are the only two my connect ever had problems getting so I had to go to BBTS and pay retail :x I got all the Rogue One figures with no problems and should be getting the Vader on Tuesday. Not sure why DP & Bats were such missions.

But all in all, I'm gonna have to think long and hard about my top 5 for this year. Rey & BB-8, Captain Phasma, Flametrooper, Deathtrooper, Jedha Stormtrooper, Ant-Man, Fett, CW Cap, DP, & Bats are all solid choices. Not to mention I'm still messing with War Machine, Black Widow, and Hawkeye. I don't think they've ever had a hotter, pardon the pun, year ever.

Yeah I forgot bout Fett!!! I got the delux one, such a solid figure, the tailoring and weathering is awesome!!!! I keep looking at Rey and BB8 too...looks great...I'm kind of tired of Marvel, maybe the Homecoming line and GOTG2 line will get me back with Marvel...they gotta do a flocked blue suit Rocket HAVE TO!

Such a shame that Rhino from ASM2 never dropped...that thing was glorious..

Dude how bout those 1/4 scale 1990 Turtles tho :wow:

For the price they are AMAZING....I'm so tempted

Took a few photos of mine tonight and this will be a very underrated figure, I can already tell.

15349831_510831855707520_4191933348430683620_n.jpg

15401152_510831932374179_2134488304591639536_n.jpg

15337581_510831959040843_2322956159279530939_n.jpg

Check out the rest of my gallery here.
https://www.facebook.com/Jaycepticon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=510831175707588

Really tempted to put down on a pre-order for the Rogue One figures. 

Is it pretty simple? Put a down today and pay the installed payments?

I just really wouldn't know where I would display them, though.

Idk where I'm going to display my NECA Donatello.

Last edited:
Really tempted to put down on a pre-order for the Rogue One figures. 

Is it pretty simple? Put a down today and pay the installed payments?

I just really wouldn't know where I would display them, though.

Idk where I'm going to display my NECA Donatello.
View media item 1690988

Yeah, if you go with Sideshow, you can either put down a small deposit and then just pay off the rest when it arrives or do monthly plans, with your last payment when it arrives.

Or you can Pre Order through BigBadToyStore or something where it's absolute free, but there's a little wait compared if you went straight through Sideshow. Totally up to you though.

Need to see pics of that Donny as soon as you get it :nerd:

So who has a sideshow toys coupon they don't plan on using? lol

Debating if should pre-order K-2SO or Chirrut Imwe

Alright, I went ahead and pre-ordered K-2SO and Chirrut Imwe. Excited, but I know there will be a wait lol. So can't wait.

Hey @JayPesoz which Darth Vader figure do you have? Does Hot Toys still sell them?:nerd:

Alright, I went ahead and pre-ordered K-2SO and Chirrut Imwe. Excited, but I know there will be a wait lol. So can't wait.

Hey @JayPesoz which Darth Vader figure do you have? Does Hot Toys still sell them?:nerd:

I just sold off the ANH version for the Rogue One which I've been championing on the Sideshow boards :lol:

Naturally, he's now Wait-listed on Sideshow and sold out on BBTS. But they do have an ANH one available if you're just looking for a Hot Toys Vader and are not after any one, movie specific.

I just sold off the ANH version for the Rogue One which I've been championing on the Sideshow boards :lol:

Naturally, he's now Wait-listed on Sideshow and sold out on BBTS. But they do have an ANH one available if you're just looking for a Hot Toys Vader and are not after any one, movie specific.

The Rogue One version is superior in my opinion, only drawback is it doesn't have the light up saber arm like the ANH one does.

A couple holiday pics. Man, they killed it with DP. Just an amazing release.

View media item 2265900
View media item 2265901

I just sold off the ANH version for the Rogue One which I've been championing on the Sideshow boards
laugh.gif

Is the ANH version good though? Worth the money?

Is the ANH version good though? Worth the money?

Yeah, the ANH one is just as dope. You get the light up saber and chestbox, plus the Interrogation Droid. I just don't ever use any of the light up features and preferred the more shinier version of Rogue One so it was just out of personal preference for me choosing that one. But these are two of Hot Toys best figures, not just of this year, but ever. You won't regret it.

Do they ever NOT restock any of these? I really wanted the Han/Chewie TFA set, but I didn't preorder because I couldn't use my rewards and now it's waitlisted. Same with the R1 Vader. Seems like anything I've ever looked at has been restocked at least once. Is there any true benefit to preordering besides making sure you get the first run?

Peace,
J

Do they ever NOT restock any of these? I really wanted the Han/Chewie TFA set, but I didn't preorder because I couldn't use my rewards and now it's waitlisted. Same with the R1 Vader. Seems like anything I've ever looked at has been restocked at least once. Is there any true benefit to preordering besides making sure you get the first run?

Peace,
J

Yeah, they usually get them in batches and if you get on the wait-list early enough, you should be good. But pre-ordering early just guarantees you won't have to worry about any hassle tracking one down when they come out. And/or whatever exclusive piece they may add as a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom