HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

Looks like Parsons fell for that Cuban rope-a-dope :lol: maybe those quotes came from being tipsy while signing his contract at a club.

Dorsey bike :lol:

might as well bring Alston and wafer back for the lulz… anxious to see Dorsey again.. he can't be worse than Juju Smith 
tired.gif
 At least Dorsey can play D and block some shots 

I remember that game at Denver when McHale got so desperate he put Jeff Adrien in, and it turned out to be a fantastic move :lol: he had so much energy and seemed like he was playing at a different speed than everybody else.

saw this on clutch fans:

parsons recruited howard to the rockets, even though we had asik on the roster. kind of the same way we "recruited" bosh and melo to come here (although they wouldn't play the same position as parsons.

parsons said this about omer asik early in the season

Parsons said that Asik has been fine to all his teammates in the locker room.

“It would be a frustrating thing,” Parsons said. “He had a great year last year and to bring in someone over him has to be a little frustrating. It is part of the business and you have to be a professional about it and come to work every day. He is on the Rockets so he has to act like that and come to play and come to win.

Rockets trying to bring over Kostas Papanikolaou, who we got in the Thomas Robinson trade. Buy out is around 1.5 mil. Sounds like a good 6'8 Backup SF.

Last edited:
you know, for as much as we hate on him for not having the best X's and O's which is a very valid criticism. it's hard not to like the guy :lol:

you can tell the players like him too. just need to surround him with good assistants.

Yea agree 100%

Hes a players coach and they all love him he just lacks the X and O skills smh

We were lined up to get lionel hollins then J kidd ****** that up 
mean.gif

Havent heard any recent news on who we are targeting now but this is going to be a big part of next years success or failure. I really dont know who is out there but we need someone ASAP. 

from clutchfans
 Some updates:

The adidas catalog (http://sportsworldinc.com/sports/fan...s-SP15-NBA.pdf) shows some changes next season.

1GEC8JT.png

At the moment it looks like the cut of our home and road uniforms remains the same... Disappointing. But this might change in a month or so as the Rockets haven't finalized details of the new cut of the jersey. Cross your fingers.

Exciting news! The fourth TBD jersey is an unreleased "Pride Jersey". Similar to the Pistons 'Motor City' jersey or the Lakers 'black and gold' jersey worn last season, the Rockets will have their own YELLOW pride jersey (source : sportslogos.net) that will probably say "CLUTCH CITY" (source: morey tweet). At least we might be getting something new.

In addition, the ugly 'Latino Night' jerseys are back next season...

ahWAZRT.png

...and this is our X-Mas day jersey (pretty weak IMO, last year sleeved was better)

kDPlDaD.png

and FINALLY, all NBA teams that have won a championship will have this little gold tab on the back with the # of championships next to an X (if you noticed, the NBA logo is now on the back too -> more room for sponsors?).

5TWH5km.png
I wanna see what the new jerseys gon look like 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Havent been able to catch the summer league games live cuz they black em out 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

When I first tried to watch em and got the blank screen I was like 
alien.gif
 Really tho even in the summer smh

They do allow the replayed ones tho so I just been recording em

They better get a deal done before the season I cant stand another season of online streams 
sick.gif
mean.gif

In the past few pages I've only noticed 1 Nick Johnson reference. Fella's, you guys are sleeping on the future. Catch him at Summer League while you can.

Was just about to post that. Another former Rocket, watch like 4 guys get traded come December or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom