HOUSTON ROCKETS Thread '14/'15 - Offseason - Picks (+ Jason Terry)

wtf are these refs doing? 
mad.gif

sick.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

If these refs call the game the same way in the 2nd its a for sure L 
mean.gif

Dudes is really trying to **** us smh

There are some + from the 1st half tho..

Lin actually looks pretty good out there 
laugh.gif

We are 1-13 from 3 but still in this game and only down by 7. We knock down open shots and we back in it

We need to keep feeding Dwight if the 3s aint falling.. Let em go to work on Lopez 

We def need to get Dwight the ball more. The Blazers don't play defense nearly as well as the Pacers, so there's no reason we should be looking hapless right now

Lin didn't get the call at the end of the half. Refs blew that. Compounded that with calling a technical on Hamilton. Pathetic.

Mad late, but thanks for posting that!

Missed the first half tonight, but we played lazy and careless from what I did see in the 3rd and early 4th. beard started getting aggressive in the 4th and helped bring us back. lin finally played well from what i saw, but i think i missed most of his good moments tonight. great ****** win that we needed though. difference between the 3 seed and 5 seed is huge since we could end up playing the clippers. with the thunder continuously struggling right now, we can potentially make a climb up if we keep winning.

Best win of the season. Jeremy getting his groove back as his back is feeling better and James clutch as always. Wins over Miami, Indiana, and Portland. Can this week get any better?

Last edited:
#BussIt4TheBeard #PopIt4PatBev #JerkIt4Jeremy #DropIt4Dwight #PopIt4Parsons :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Fantastic win :smokin. Pacers, Heat, Magic, Blazers......and now on to OKC. harden coming up clutch, Bev making those extra effort plays, Lin re-igniting himself and making clutch shots of his own, and Howard being that anchor that he's supposed to be, hitting FTs too. "HAVE FUN WITH HIM", we will you losers.

GREAT ******* WIN YALL 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This W is gonna be huge for the future if there ends up being some type of Tie breaker.

We have a Superstar yall and his name is James ******* Harden 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This ***** is clutch dab 
pimp.gif

No longer the days of giving the ball to K-Mart and hoping he can get us the win 
laugh.gif

Harden has been ****** BALLING lately 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 No homerism but he honestly deserves to be in MVP talks behind Bron and KD

He shown alot of maturity lately and his game has just been beautiful to watch 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Hes being decisive with the ball and making up his mind quicker on what he wants to do 

Howard had a pretty good game also I still think we shoulda feed him some more tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Again our defense has been GREAT.. It wasnt too good early but boys really clamped down later in the game and played very good D.

It was LINSANITY today 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Ive never said Lin was a bad player but he had been in a horrible slump and I never thought he would get out of it honestly
laugh.gif
 He needed to get his confidence back and make wayyy better decision making..

This was a huge game for him and hopefully he runs with it. He had a pretty good last game so hopefully hes getting his confidence back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If lin could come off the bench and give us consistent scoring w/o dumbass TOs that will really put us over the bar and we could maybe contend this season.

Big O played pretty good also except for that stretch were Aldridge made em his ***** 
laugh.gif

Best win of the season. Jeremy getting his groove back as his back is feeling better and James clutch as always. Wins over Miami, Indiana, and Portland. Can this week get any better?

It can, we can go beat the brakes off OKC.

@Jonathan_Feigen: Since 85-86 only James Harden and Michael Jordan have gone 40-10-6-6. Good company.

Asik and Hamilton's impact doesn't show up in the box score, but they definitely helped. Consistency like that from Lin (maybe not 26 points worth), along with a good 7-11 from Asik, Hamilton, and for the love of god, even Casspi and Garcia, we'll be good to go

LL

Last edited:
They ran that play about 4 times throughout the game. They're actually good at it. Catches people off guard throwing an alley to a point guard.

iQOI8qZZ6MEpX.gif

Man. Oh. Man. WCF got tickets. WC got tickets. Let's make this happen. If this man takes us to the promise land, this gif will be forever immortalized.

My last iMessage to a couple of my clutchfans homies I chat with in games.

Man a healthy Lin makes this team a championship team. Can play with harden or Beverly. Can play all 3 with harden sf and parsons at the 4. Versatile team with him when he's playing and healthy. Hopefully his back is fine.

Last edited:
iQOI8qZZ6MEpX.gif

Man. Oh. Man. WCF got tickets. WC got tickets. Let's make this happen. If this man takes us to the promise land, this gif will be forever immortalized.

My last iMessage to a couple of my clutchfans homies I chat with in games.

Man a healthy Lin makes this team a championship team. Can play with harden or Beverly. Can play all 3 with harden sf and parsons at the 4. Versatile team with him when he's playing and healthy. Hopefully his back is fine.

Very much agreed about Lin. He is valuable to this team, and very well is important to it for rising success going forward. Definitely need more than just him off the bench though. TJones will have to be more involved starting too. We won't be able to always win with just two points from the PF spot.

Man this is the first time since the T-Mac Yao era were I felt that we have an actual chance of winning it all feels good brahs!!

Back
Top Bottom