Houston Texans Pre-Season 2014 - NT Bowl 2.5...Battle For Roster Spots

I'm tellin you man.....could you imagine this city with a win tomorrow, and then the Ravens come here for the AFC title game???? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh **** it would be :pimp: :pimp:

Gotta beat the Pats 1st though.....

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Do y'all really think there's a chance we might win? Like Honestly? I know y'all have faith and all that, but would u honestly put money on this game?

Do y'all really think there's a chance we might win? Like Honestly? I know y'all have faith and all that, but would u honestly put money on this game?

I'm tellin you man.....could you imagine this city with a win tomorrow, and then the Ravens come here for the AFC title game???? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh **** it would be :pimp: :pimp:

Gotta beat the Pats 1st though.....

:pimp: :pimp:

bernard pollard >:

Like I've said.

People aren't wrong for picking the pats, but I feel like we can win.

I think it's going to be or closer than people think.

I won't be surprised if the Texans pull this out, people are really acting like the Pats are unbeatable. I expect a better defensive game plan than that crap Wade had the first meeting. Also it is imperative that the Texans establish the run. Even the Texans don't win I can't see another blowout.

ONLY competition to get to superbowl is now eliminated (broncos)

Patriots can now walk to the superbowl :smokin :smokin :smokin

Really dissapointed in this team man. This team needs some serious upgrades at certain spots.

Really dissapointed in this team man. This team needs some serious upgrades at certain spots.

Number 2 WR
Brusin FB
Maybe right side of Oline

Huge NT
ILB help
Nickle DB.

Reed and Barwin played like :x this year

I forgot which writer/analyst predicted Reed would get 20 sacks and win DPOY, but ummm....yeaaaaaa......

Is this gonna be our off season thread or your staring a new one?

you monitored it well peep if you want to keep doing it.

i got our FA list already :lol: :smh:

too bad our cap situation is probably still ****** and we can't sign any impactful players :smh:

looking around it says we should have about 12 millie in cap.

these are our FAs

Connor Barwin DE UFA Houston TBD --

Alan Ball CB UFA Houston TBD --
Rashad Butler T UFA Houston TBD --
Antoine Caldwell G UFA Houston TBD --
James Casey TE UFA Houston TBD --
Shaun Cody DT UFA Houston TBD --
Tim Dobbins LB UFA Houston TBD --
Justin Forsett RB UFA Houston TBD --
Keyaron Fox LB UFA Houston TBD --
Andrew Gardner T RFA Houston TBD --
Shayne Graham K UFA Houston TBD --
Ryan Harris T UFA Houston TBD --
Bradie James LB UFA Houston TBD --
Donnie Jones P UFA Houston TBD --
Brice McCain CB UFA Houston TBD --
Jesse Nading DE UFA Houston TBD --
Glover Quin CB UFA Houston TBD --
Stanford Routt CB UFA Houston TBD --
Barrett Ruud LB UFA Houston TBD --

i swear to god if alan ******g ball is back on this team next year :smh: :lol: :x

Out of those whole list, the only ones I'd for sure won back are Quin, Casey, and possibly Cody & Dobbins (though I think those 2 can be replaced by better FAs.) Barwin cost himself some money, and though I'm a fan of his, I can still see him getting paid a good amount.

MMG I'll just go ahead and keep this as the off-season thread, then I'll make a new season thread around the same time everybody else starts doing it.

Question, is it just me, or did we not run play action a single play tonight???? I don't remember seeing a single boot-leg, and if so, I don't know if that was by design, or if that's just the way the Pats D were playing.

Barwin cost himself some cash def.

issue is we drafted a OLB last year ( Mercy :pimp: )

and he had more sacks / FF in less PT than barwin.

the coaching staff was concerned with Mercy in coverage but its not like barwin was so much better.

I wouldnt mind seeing Braman on field, dude has a high motor.

Reed is still under contract for another year on his rookie deal.

good game and season fellas. obviously not the result you want, but divsional round exit isn't a complete loss. like some of y'all said, just need to add a couple more pieces.

i need to move to Houston,

all the females are like this? :nerd:

confirm or deny :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: :smh:

also would love to take a trip to houston, maybe we can set something up this off season so we can do a mini NT summit at a Houston Game :pimp:

AFC SOUTH
Houston Texans

Home: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots

Away: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens

Depends on which area, so confirm AND deny :lol:

lmao word. But anyway, we knew our offense would have had to be on FIRE to win this game. A straight up shoot out. There needs to be some changes on the defensive end. Safeties too short. Reed, Barwin and the fake *** "Ninja" were nowhere to be found for majority of the time. You can almost assume Cushing won't as explosive coming back. Jackson is showing improvement on the corner so I'm cool with him but what about everybody else smh

Last edited:
too bad our cap situation is probably still ****** and we can't sign any impactful players :smh:

I think last year was our year to win it all to be honest. When the situation was in our favor. I'd hate to think we won't be that good again.....

Back
Top Bottom