Houston Texans Pre-Season 2014 - NT Bowl 2.5...Battle For Roster Spots

As bad as it all seems now the Texans are still 1-0 in the division. We are in control of our destiny. Win both Jax games and split with the colts and hope the colts trip up against the titans and hopefully we win the south. Like what I saw from Case remind me of his days at Robertson. Cushing hurts. Seems like we have the most undisciplined DB's. 

I don't feel sorry for Cush those roids made his body brittle. The football gods punished Cush for cheating

Cheaters never prosper hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah. Good for Cushs cheating assssss lol. I hate cheaters .

As bad as it all seems now the Texans are still 1-0 in the division. We are in control of our destiny. Win both Jax games and split with the colts and hope the colts trip up against the titans and hopefully we win the south. Like what I saw from Case remind me of his days at Robertson. Cushing hurts. Seems like we have the most undisciplined DB's. 

even if all that happens, there are more pressing issues in the long run. sure it would be nice to get in the playoffs, but not if we're just gonna flame out. i'd rather we be either really good or really bad. we have a lot of issues that NEED to be addressed.

our offensive line not including duane brown stinks. our defensive front 7 except watt and cushing stink. our defensive backs except for...kareem jackson? stink.

rick smith needs to do a lot in the drafts coming up or his job maybe on the line too.

Somebody answer this, is Shiloh Keo better than Ed Reed? I know there's various reasons why we're on a 5 game losing streak (mainly cause of Schaub, Kub, and Marciano), but with Reed starting, we're 0-5. With Keo starting, we're 2-0.

*coughs*

Am I reaching?

And Kareem has actually been better than Joseph this year, PIs and personal fouls included.

Last edited:
I would rather the playoffs. You get in and get get hot and never know what happens. Nobody thought the Ravens would have pulled it off. The way I see it is our window is closing fast. I mean if we draft another QB than we have to wait for him to develop.

even if all that happens, there are more pressing issues in the long run. sure it would be nice to get in the playoffs, but not if we're just gonna flame out. i'd rather we be either really good or really bad. we have a lot of issues that NEED to be addressed.

our offensive line not including duane brown stinks. our defensive front 7 except watt and cushing stink. our defensive backs except for...kareem jackson? stink.

rick smith needs to do a lot in the drafts coming up or his job maybe on the line too.[/quote]

Kareem Jackson is horrible. I mean horrible.

Really? He's been out best secondary player including J. Joseph.

I rather take our chances and end the year out with Case and see what you have in him to evaluate are needs at the QB position. As of now, all the bridges are burned with Schaub IMO and there's no way we can go back to him, but knowing Kubiak and a week after a bye, he may, which I will SMH at. Otherwise, find out what we have in Case and if he just can't handle it (which IMO I think he can, I would just like to see more games with him in and with defenses adjusting for him to see how he responds), then we figure out something in the draft.

Draft wise, if we do need a QB, please please please NO to Manziel, dude plays behind an NFL Line and would not be running all over the place against an NFL caliber defensive line. I'm all for Mariota though.

:stoneface: :stoneface: Cierre Wood, Willie Jefferson, and Sam Montegomery were all cut because [supposedly] they were smoking blunts after curfew in their hotel room. Now it makes sense why Wood was ruled inactive so close to the game. What a waste :smh: specifically Jefferson. The 3 are saying they were only smoking cigars.

-_____-

Last edited:
:lol:

I wanted to see Willie get some reps. Sam was a ******g waste, the Texans really didn't do their homework on that guy. Even LSU coaches weren't complimentary of him. Rick Smith has to do better in the mid and late rounds.

And Kareem is our best secondary player, so yeah.

There are so many needs on this team when you really look at it.
We need to add some depth to that DL
I'd love someone next to Cush who could cover. How about an explosive pass rusher at OLB.
-Offensive line
-Safeties
- QB

I wanted Willie to get some burn too. Would've been a matchup problem for some offenses. Wanted to see Cierre eventually shine with Tate gone next year. Montegomery can kick rocks. He's already snitching saying Cierre and Jefferson were the ones initially doing it before he joined :lol:

Wanna see what moves are made for depth now that we're missing 3 LBs/DEs. Smith does pretty well with off the street guys. I just wish we had some more athletic linebackers, cause I get sick when a play changes, and we have some run stopping LB on a fast TE or tailback on the outside. Nothing has pissed me off more than (going back to last year) Bradie James, Sharpton, Mays, or Ruud having to cover super fast dudes. Ruud was the only one able to do that, but would still get beat with a perfect throw. Mays was lucky that Smith overthrew McCluster.

Where's Deji Karim? Could use him right now :lol:

Last edited:
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I remember when we were 2-2, someone on the radio said "The Texans are lucky to at least not have had any major injuries.".

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh welp

More story details. Now Willie Jefferson is saying that he walked in on Cierre and Montegomery smoking. LOL these dudes just pointing fingers.

its a damn shame how they pointing fingers. Cierre Wood looks like a pot head so do Willie Jefferson. Glad to see they made their mom's and dad's proud.

Last edited:
Smh word. And I REALLY wanted Jefferson to get some shine.

Oh, Texans release Tim Dobbins, and will more than likely get an injury settlement. Loved his run-stopping ability, and was a fan of his in San Diego. Sucks he couldn't get on the field much do to injury.

We ******g have no depth at LB :smh: :lol: I'll be sick of we pick up Bradie James again :x Tuggle is supposed to move behind Brooks Reed, and Mohammod is probably gonna rotate with Sharpton. I like Mohammod, but HELP!!!!!!

You'd think the Texans would've learned from last year that they seriously lacked depth at the LB position.
RB's and TE's are about to EAT against the Texans( of course some already were)

Man, unless there's a number to the left or right of the 8, **** it. Get that number outta Houston :lol:

I don't care if Troy Aikman or Steve Young comes out of retirement to play for the Texans, the organization cannot allow the next QB to wear #8 lol

Whether he ends up good or not, id punch the nearest something if Derek Carr was drafted here. That would be blatant trolling of this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom