How about an NT Artist of the month thread?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Me... pssh... I just don't like saying it...
_ you supposed to feel like you're better than everyone else.

Rappers are supposed to be some of the cockiest MFers alive.

Name me a rapper who isn't cocky and I'll show you a rapper who isn't the best at what they do.
I'm confident. DUMB confident. But this is still NT. If I told ya'll HALF the rappers I think I'm better than, I'd be IPbanned.... you know this. For starters, I feel I'm better than the majority of New York Rappers..ever....

I'm confident. DUMB confident. But this is still NT. If I told ya'll HALF the rappers I think I'm better than, I'd be IP banned.... you know this. For starters, I feel I'm better than the majority of New York Rappers..ever....
Even Henz0 ?

Originally Posted by dreClark

I'm confident. DUMB confident. But this is still NT. If I told ya'll HALF the rappers I think I'm better than, I'd be IP banned.... you know this. For starters, I feel I'm better than the majority of New York Rappers..ever....
Even Henz0 ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got some CRACK yall need to hear.... yo GABE imma EQ a few tracks tonite and email you some material tomorrow... VISAS AND PASSPORTS VOL 1 and 2 comingFEB/MAR .... get ready

I'm working on a mixtape collabin with different artists, I already have half of it done so if any of ya'll (if you're nice) wanna jump in on somebeats feel free to hit me up. I need all kinds of artists...southern, r and b, mid west, east coast, west, whatever.

aim: mezone718
e mail: mez0ne@gmail.com

Yo Sharm! I BEEN hit you a while ago about a collab. A joint called Hey Shawty. It was a rough mix so you might have been put off by it, but did you get it?

I am not really known on here. Some know, some don't...

I have been working on a mixtape for a year... basically piecing things together, getting beats from around the world, and just choosing a designated feel Iwant to have.

I'd def be down for this though, a little more exposure wouldn't hurt at all.

I am not going to mix myself within the ranking of you other NT artists, I respect everyman's craft generally.. if they Really have a passion forit, and not just on some bull.

But anyway... I am down for collabs. Down for being judged...

My myspace is:

http://myspace.com/matictouchmusic

email: matictouch@gmail.com

Let me know what's up!

*NT Mod Support Pending...

This is the way I see it, I plan on reaching out to all these folks here via NT PM:

Plan
Nako XL
KicksNTeez
HazDaPrince
MidasisMUSIC
bARACK0DRAMA
devildog1776
RhymeSik
Harlem On The Rise
Jackel56
Rhymenstein/WIZE
NewYawkRemote
Qualmes
Dathbgboy
brandnew21
youngp773
NeptuneBeats187

plus TIME and Rilla who didn't officially throw their hats in but I know have the fanbase to support this sort of thing.

In that PM, there will be some basic info requested 5 track minimum, crediting info, myspace link, promotion info they want in the post etc.. then when Ireceive the information i'll send it to these folks:

Haiti5 - Judge
Worldbeefreeg - Judge
ISRAEL5EKLA - Judge

from there they'll tell me who's next up.

I'll then take that artists information and edit the AOTM thread with the current artists information. They can then follow up with a thread of their own,hopefully people check in and leave feedback. From this first time out we'll be able to see how it should run after this.

That's the basic plan, I'm open for suggestions though.
Oh, and BTW that Fall Back Joint from Team Scene was a helluva departure from what I was expecting. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom