How come the "best" rappers alive are garbage?

Jay-z and Lil'wayne aren't good

J got ripped by Nas and admits it
He has no flow and he just annoying

Gillie wrote for Wayne
He has no real style he switches everything he does on different track, makes up words, complete destroys the pronunciation of words to rhyme and is just Godawful

These kids need to know that there is more to rap then whats on the radio or mtv

Tags : jayz, wayne, rap, nas, sucks, garbage, gillie, lil39
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/view/id/16/mode/or/addtags/lil39/ i didn't even to bother to read the stupidity youwrote after reading the tags...

The%20curse%20of%20ignorance%20-%20vol%201%20front.jpg

How come the "greatest" rappers alive are garbage?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thisis gonna be a good thread
Originally Posted by fran215kill

Gillie wrote for Wayne
He has no real style he switches everything he does on different track, makes up words, complete destroys the pronunciation of words to rhyme and is just God awful

These kids need to know that there is more to rap then whats on the radio or mtv
Just cuz Wayne says he's the greatest doesn't make it true dude is just popular in the game for mostly negative reasons. Saying Jigga hasno flow is nonsense prepare for the
indifferent.gif
s his flow just aint what ituse to be and even if he beat NaS he still wouldnt be the greatest. I mean NaS said it himself aint no best north, east, west, or south. I hope you back up yacomments when the flamin begins
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

I'm going to need a list of top 5 and some legit reasons that Jay is not good. Your opinion is your opinion but if you have nothing to back it up then youshall receive a stoneface at a later date. * Sits and Waits*

if jay is overrated then what does that make kanye...? cause he sucks.

anyways you new members suck balls.

man I hate Yuku. I cant find the stonefaces cuz I was about to give you hella. Gillie wrote for Wayne? says who? Jay-Z and Wayne aren't good? thats youropinion.
Jay or Nas has no flow and is annoying?(whoever your talking about) Again, your opinion. They should have a "slap yourself" emoticon because thatcommment deserves it
Well Jay is the only one to get decent numbers in the 4th quarter in hip hop.
"These kids need to know more to rap than whats on MTV or on the Radio? " Please tell me any Wayne songs other than Colabs that have been on MTVother than songs on C2. Please tell me any mainstream sounding songs on American Gangster.
They both make music that isn't "50 Cent" if that makes sense.
DO you listen to rap or you just skim through it?

laugh.gif
Jape STAY mad at 'ye lately haha.

How you gonna say that about a dude who's flow is seen to be one of the best in the game ever? haters gon hate i guess

I also don't think Jay has a nice flow. Can anyone share some tracks?

Wait, "My 1st Song" was utterly disgusting. Does he have anymore like that?

Originally Posted by fran215kill

Gillie wrote for Wayne
He has no real style he switches everything he does on different track, makes up words, complete destroys the pronunciation of words to rhyme and is just God awful

roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by eye eat kicks

you have to be an idiot to not like Jayz, sorry

Dont make Jay-Z fans sound like stans. You dont gotta like him but you damn sure gotta respect him. But it is seriously beyond me how people can say Jayis garbage or even not like his music.

you must be 5. He has no flow? You're probably a silkk the shocker fan. Plus you never take a Jay-Z verse at face value, if you do you might be an idiot.PS Wayne is not the best rapper alive

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I also don't think Jay has a nice flow. Can anyone share some tracks?

Wait, "My 1st Song" was utterly disgusting. Does he have anymore like that?

he killed that.... u dont like the fast flow? his flowa million times better than kanyes...but ur like 16 so u dont know any better...

Back
Top Bottom