How Come The Cadillac CTS-V Doesn't Get Any Love on NT

S0-Cadillac-CTS-V-by-Predator-Performance-806-ch-69555.jpg
33632700024_large.jpg

Don't really see them get discussed on NT, I know their production #'s are low so that might a possible reason... I think its a nice blend of a high performance vehicle with a subtle touch of luxury. But I know NTer's wouldn't spend over 50 G's on an American car
laugh.gif

my personal opinion on most cadillac's that are out now, is that i am a fan of the old cadillacs, they are all too sporty looking now.

Because its American. IMO its a dope car, but I prefer the looks of German cars, although I will say its got sorta a muscle-sedan look going.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Because its American. IMO its a dope car, but I prefer the looks of German cars, although I will say its got sorta a muscle-sedan look going.

because it looks like a bentley

Spoiler [+]
...until a bentley pulls up

Because its an american and NT'ers have m3,5, and 6s.

But on the cool for how much the car is it is a better bang for you buck over the m5.

im from texas so i would rather roll Lac over the m5 , and that white joint is clean .

But on the cool for how much the car is it is a better bang for you buck over the m5.

Motortrend did comparisons against an M5, Jag XFR, and Merc E62AMG and rated it 2nd best behind the Merc, but the caddy is 30G's cheap. No arguing that it is by the far the best value sports sedan, but if i can every afford the caddy, odds are that i can also afford the M5 i'vbe always want...

cts-vs-m5-vs-xfr-vs-e63-specs.jpg

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

S0-Cadillac-CTS-V-by-Predator-Performance-806-ch-69555.jpg
33632700024_large.jpg

Don't really see them get discussed on NT, I know their production #'s are low so that might a possible reason... I think its a nice blend of a high performance vehicle with a subtle touch of luxury. But I know NTer's wouldn't spend over 50 G's on an American car
laugh.gif

The black one is ugly as hell
sick.gif
smh.gif
.  Why put fender flares and all that other BS on a Cadillac? Keep it clean and simple. The white one is clean tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Love the CTS-V

If I had the money I would buy it to support Detroit, alone..

and I'd pay a little extra to watch it roll off the assembly line.

They are def a great car for the money but im not sold on the styling. Especially the wire mesh grilles.

Damn that things a beast. I like the looks too. My grandparents have a 86' brougham that still runs perfect. That thing feels like your riding on air and has nice power too.

Lotta lames on NT only want what "NT" wants/likes... Thus....

My homebody has one in black though. They're monsters.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

because it looks like a bentley

Spoiler [+]
...until a bentley pulls up
What? It looks nothing like a Bentley. The cts-v is a moster. the coupe version is just as sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4v00nq.jpg
on sale this summer
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I hate the front end mod of the V-series, but I love the idea and execution beyond that.

I'm an American car fangirl, if that matters at all.

If people are still sleeping on the current-gen CTS-V, they don't know what they're missing.

Back
Top Bottom