How Come The Jordan IX Doesn't Get Too Much Love?

I think because we didn't see him actually wear them in a game.

But the 9's are in my top 5 all-time Jordans.

olives, charcoal, and carolina 9s are some of my favorite jordans ever!!
pimp.gif

I don't like them really. Only 9s I liked were Powders and thats more because of the color.

Just won a pair of Flint 9s on ebay though, maybe i'll like them in person.

powder ix's are my all time grail. first ever jordan i bought with my own money. charcoals are a close 2nd imo

I got these from Eastbay back in like '03 when they had a FSR about 5 full months after they first dropped.......for about $50
laugh.gif

(not my pic)

air-jordan-9-retro-flint-grey-french-blue.jpg

Was my least fav colorway of the IX but still.....As they say I should have gotten more of em. Still got mine on ice.

HUGE fan of the IX though, been waiting for charcoals for way too long.

Definitely in my top 3 or 4 Jordans of all time. I had the '02 retros but I sold them to a kid after like a year. Shouldnt have done that
smh.gif

it's the design of the shoe. for me, at least. it's plain, boring, and forgettable. the X is a plain shoe as well, but it's so much more sleek.

I used to have the OG Olives when I was young, bought the retro white/blacks a couple of years ago. I love this shoe! I've always liked using them forball. They're not that durable though. The paint chips and the midsole cracks.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Olive 9's are one of my favorites. I copped a DS pair about a year ago for $250. One of my most expensive and most rewarding pickups ever.
A man to each his own and I like the IX's, but the olives are just flat out OOOGLAY and then you paid $250............
eyes.gif
to each his own.
Best IX's haven't even come back out yet: OG Powder Blue's and Charcoal's. Hope to see those one day.

I love the 9's but on my Olive 9 Retro that i coped in about 01 or 02 don't remember the exact date. I wore them for about a month and the paint waschipped so much that almost all of the paint was gone. I would love another pair.

Powder Blues are my favorite IX. I really wished they would have retroed them back in 02 when they were still using real leather. The Flint Greys are my nextfavorite,and those I wear on occasion.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom