How did we miss these? Mike golfing in the Melo XII's!!!!

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

F$%! the shoes...the girl
devil.gif
pimp.gif

im not going to lie.... i wasnt lookin at the shoes very much lol.. but if they are melo12s...dope
pimp.gif

been collecting J'z for 17 years now but i don't see J'z in this picture...after a long look..ahhh the melo's...my eyes was looking elsewhere...my lord...

Yvette Prieto
Yvette Prieto and Michael Jordan playing house in Miami

Tribune staff report
February 25, 2009
Yvette Prieto, a Cuban model, and Michael Jordan have taken a 30-year mortgage and are playing house in a modest suburban Miami residence.

Yvette Prieto, 30, and Michael Jordan, 46, co-own a three-bedroom home that property-appraisal records list as having three bedrooms and 5,500 square feet,according to Miami-Dade County records.

None of the neighbors called by the Palm Beach Post realized that the six-time NBA champion is on the deed of the two-story villa. Said the sexy-voiced Prieto:"I can't talk about the house just yet. Sorry."

The couple, last spotted together at the NBA All-Star Game, paid $281,000 for it in a down market. They took out a 30-year, $196,000 mortgage. Why did one ofthe best-paid NBA players take out a mortgage? Probably because Prieto, who's also a mortgage holder, filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2002. It took hertwo years to straighten out her finances.

THE EXOTIC PUTANG JUICE ALWAYS GETS THE OLDER WEALTHY BASKETBALL PLAYER

Originally Posted by theblprnt

I'm only kidding....or is he really?

those aren't even close to looking like XII's.

the blue that wraps around the shoe doesn't go far enough around the front of the toe.

if anything they look more like they could be XIII's, but there's no way they're XII's.

Back
Top Bottom