How did you meet your Girlfriend/Wife?

So i've been out of the game for a while meaning i haven't had a GF in a minute... But im trying to get back into the game slowly but surely.... Lately I have been hittin up the bars even though its solo and hittin up POF and tinder...There are no cute girls at my job and even if there was any they are in a relationship or married.... Before I used to meet my past girlfriends through friends who would hook me up but im trying to look towards something different instead of just dating within my Asian Circle which i havent had any success with

Met my girlfriend in a statistics class 3 years ago. It started as me being her tutor then we became good friends then starting dating about 2 years after we met.

Two of my best friends were getting married, they were a couple years older than me, the bride asked if I would walk with her sister, I said of course, would be honored (had never met her) been together since that wedding.......in September of 96.

We married in September of 2000.

OG Wedding Crasher I guess. :lol:

Two of my best friends were getting married, they were a couple years older than me, the bride asked if I would walk with her sister, I said of course, would be honored (had never met her) been together since that wedding.......in September of 96.

We married in September of 2000.

OG Wedding Crasher I guess. :lol:
Lowkey sound like a movie

We used to catch the same bus and train to work downtown. I never wanted to shoot my shot because there were one to two more I wanted on the same route. I ended up catching her on a weekend while she was headed to nail shop. I wonder what woulda happened if I went at the others on that route.

In college. My homie had just started dating this crazy girl, he introduced me to her and her roommate (my wife).

Met my busdown on christiansinglesmeet.com. I was very skeptical due to the fact that i'm agnostic but I registered anyway. She contacted me first because she thought my S/N "The_Thirst_Israel" was cute. 
wait wth, of all the dating sites you can choose

But then again I'm on JDATE
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Dawg im trollin.  What's JDATE tho? Worth checking out?

was on a local messageboard. you could earn rep points and do all kinda stuff - even temp ban people. i had a ton of points and right before xmas, i stole an idea from NT and put a santa hat on everyone's avy. she thought that was cute. we messaged back and forth, texted back and forth/talked on the phone for months before we finally met up. we have a 3 year old son now and life together is pretty fantastic for the most part.

Last edited:
was on a local messageboard. you could earn rep points and do all kinda stuff - even temp ban people. i had a ton of points and right before xmas, i stole an idea from NT and put a santa hat on everyone's avy. she thought that was cute. we messaged back and forth, texted back and forth/talked on the phone for months before we finally met up. we have a 3 year old son now and life together is pretty fantastic for the most part.

So nt is thw reason why u got ur wife/bm and son? :pimp:

Last edited:
We grew up in the same apartment building across the street from a park, but I moved away. Asked her to be my girlfriend about 10 years later when we went to college together, at that same park. Been together about 5 years. :D

Last edited:
Met her at work. First date was around a month or so later. 3 months later became official. Year and a half later and she hasn't killed me yet :smokin

Last edited:
Met my ol'lady in World History in high school 22 years ago. Sometimes I wish I would've skipped that day and put one in the air on my back patio, but most times I'm glad I didn't.

met her a friends house party. we had a mutual friend there but  just ended up talking and whatnot. 

i actually blew it and was pretty drunk so i didn't realize she was feeling me and i didn't even ask for her number. lmao

i thought she was just nice and i didn't want to press her because a lot of people were hitting on her. 

i got lucky though and like the next weekend we ran in to eachother at a bar which is crazy cause houston is very big and everything is spread out

Last edited:
High school. I swear my HS was the ultimate match making spot. A majority of my friends there ended up marrying/having kids with former classmates there after graduation.

Got put on thru a homie. Usually when o e of my boys set up something for me, I smash a few times and [emoji]9996[/emoji]. Just so happened she wanted the same ****, both were fresh out of relationships and didn't want nothing serious. After smashing for a few months and going on dates that **** changed eventually and 6 years later she still here unfortunately.

Got put on thru a homie. Usually when o e of my boys set up something for me, I smash a few times and [emoji]9996[/emoji]. Just so happened she wanted the same ****, both were fresh out of relationships and didn't want nothing serious. After smashing for a few months and going on dates that **** changed eventually and 6 years later she still here unfortunately.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom